USA Today Article on WDW

Interesting article. I didn't realize you could have 10 at a campsite. I thought it was 6 people. We only have 4 in our family, so it doesn't matter, but I was surpised. We tent camped there once and I can't see 10 at that site (but then perhaps I am just not remembering things well).

DJ

I just get a kick out of the title. I didn't believe you could actually use the words "Disney" and "cheap" in the same sentence! ;)

Oh sure you can.
An Example:

Those Disney Execs sure are cheap SOB's
Disney sure built DCA on the Cheap

Anybody catch the last tidbit that I bolded. What actually is the staus of Pop Century?

Over the past decade, Disney has made a big push into the budget market by building more than 7,500 motel-like rooms that begin at $82 a night and top out around $141. Clean and efficient, if a bit cookie-cutter, they're spread over four sprawling properties: All-Star Movies, All-Star Music, All-Star Sports and the recently completed Pop Century.

I think he just mispoke. The next phase is still gathering dust.

Yes, gathering dust while DVC is expanding. Not that I am complaining I love DVC.

Does anyone suspect that since they announced a record attendance year last year that they will ever complete the 2nd phase of POP? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter