URGENT ! Search for a Disney ambassadress !

mickeyzba

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone !!
I would like to draw your attention on a British Disney ambassadress. I'm french and during my childhood, I grew up with Anne or Douchka songs. I guess "Anne or Douchka equivalents" existed in Great Britain as they have existed in France (Anne), Italy (Arianna), Germany (Gwen), Spain (Michelle), Portugal (Guida) ... :)

I'm just looking for a singer, famous in the 80's or 90's, who sung songs for children especially Disney songs and represented the brand during TV shows ...

I'm not sure that I'm on the good forum to speak about this subject, but I really need your help to find this singer...

Thanks a lot for your time and attention. I hope I will have many replies.

Since I do not have a reply from you, I can give you more informations about the ambassadress I am looking for :)

- It's an ambassadress of the early 90's

- The interpreted songs are European creations created especially for her and to represent Disney or to announce a new Disney film, not American standards ...

I really need your help !!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter