upgrading at SSR

crabbie1

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if I can pay when I get to the check in to upgrade to a one bedroom from a studio? It all depends on money at the moment but if we have enough would like to upgrade as my DG birhday(im posting on her name shhhhhhhhh) as she is the big 40.
Also do I have to upgrade the whole 6 nights or can I do it for the last 4?
thankyou

1) If there are rooms available, you can pay to ugrade.
2) But, you upgrade *usaully* at rack rate, not a discount rate.

NOTE: Do not count upon free upgrade. DVC resorts seldom so this, and only for very specific reason.

And that answer is assuming you are paying cash for the room. If by any chance you are staying on DVC points that you rented, then you cannot do this.

We booked through disney uk and will be paying cash if we upgrade.Not expecting a free upgrade and wont be cheeky enough to ask for one. Dont know about rack rates as we payed £100 a night for a studio.( roughly $155 a night). This was 40% off though .

Hi. Will you know a week or so in advance? If so, then you can possibly call and ask about splitting your reservation and still retain the discount. SSR has so many rooms that there could be rooms still available.

When we were there in June, we called the bounceback number and extended our stay, but I'm sure your bounceback in the room won't be for current dates, but either Free Dining Next year, or stays October through September of next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter