Upgraded?

tikilyn

DIS Veteran
The disney website has our room #1038. According to the Passporter book this room is a Cat9 with two port hole windows on the 1st deck. I book us as a cat 12gty, so was I really upgraded? I wonder how this location is. Oh yeah we are sailing on the Wonder on March 1st. What are the chances of them changing our room number again before the cruise?

Thanks
Sabrina

The disney website has our room #1038. According to the Passporter book this room is a Cat9 with two port hole windows on the 1st deck. I book us as a cat 12gty, so was I really upgraded? I wonder how this location is. Oh yeah we are sailing on the Wonder on March 1st. What are the chances of them changing our room number again before the cruise?

Thanks
Sabrina

Since you booked an inside gty. cabin and they assigned you an oceanview cabin you are certainly upgraded.
There is still a chance your cabin can change if inventory warrants another change.
Enjoy deck 1, there's not a lot of foot traffic in that area.

Jilljill, thanks for the information. I'm glad to here theres not going to be alot of foot traffic. Any yeah we got an oceanview room!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter