Upgrade to CSR from ASMovies

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MADnNOLA, Dec 27, 2012.

1. MADnNOLA

MADnNOLA DIS Veteran

What to do?

Now that I see the discounts are coming out on the 3rd, I have decided to upgrade my stay.

Movies is not on the discount list, and I really wanted to stay at CSR, which with the discount, I can afford the upgrade. :goofy:

Should I call now and upgrade, then call back on the 3rd and have the discount applied? Or should I wait until the 3rd and do it all then? :confused3

I really can't see CSR booking up so quickly for my April 19 - 28 dates, but I would like to make all my plans set. :worried:

TIA!

2. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

Given that it's only a week away, I would wait until I saw the discount actually appear on the official web site.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and

Yeah agreed.

5. MADnNOLA

MADnNOLA DIS Veteran

After thinking it over, waiting is the smartest choice. I can take care of everything (upgrade, discount, flight info, etc) in one call when the discounts are posted.

Bright and early on Thursday morning! :yay:

Thanks! ;)

6. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

FYI...that is a prime vacation week for many schools in the northeast!

7. Belle83

Belle83 DIS Veteran

I would wait until the 3rd, though I know how hard it can be. We were planning to stay at AS Movies from 4/18-4/22. I want to upgrade to CSR with the code but I think we'll end up at whatever value resort has a discount. I think I saw someone using it for AS Music but the discount was much less than they expected.

8. MADnNOLA

MADnNOLA DIS Veteran

I should have said in my original post . . .

I am reserved at Movies after having moved to it from Music. Now with the discounts, Music is getting one, but Movies is not. :crazy2:

So one way or another I am going to switch resorts. ::yes::