Upgrade at the Port question on a 3 night

japeer1980

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!!! We are cruising on the Dec 2nd sailing of the wonder. I have 2 rooms booked, one booked in cat 8 (upgraded to 6) and one in cat 12 (upgraded to 10) I check the DCL site often and there seem to be a lot of rooms available for this sailing. Here is my question:

Has anyone ever upgraded at the port for a 3 night from an 8 to a 3?? Or a 12 to 6? If so how much was it?? Guestimates are welcome too!!!

Thanks in advance.

Are you saying you already received complimentary upgrades? If you upgrade at the port the price will be calculated based on the category you purchased originally; not what you were upgraded to already.

Our three day last monthly only had a couple of Category 4 rooms available, nothing else. We were very early to the port, too.

Thanks Carol. I know the price at the port is from the cat you originally booked. I spoke with my TA and she upgraded on a 3 night from 9 to 5 for $400. I'm really just hoping to upgrade my cat 10 room to be close to my cat 6 room. There are a lot of rooms available right now for the sailing. I just am not going to pay over 1k to do it before we sail. It's only my mom in the room!!! If we don't get her moved it's no biggie!! If I get a good deal on an upgrade from 9 to 3 I just might not let it get away:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter