Upgrade annual pass from Seasonal to higher level

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by robl45, Mar 14, 2019 at 4:24 PM.

1. robl45

robl45 DIS Veteran

Hello,

How does it work for upgrading the annual pass, do they prorate if you upgrade near the end of the annual term or do you pay the entire difference? I just noticed that the blackout periods is when we will be there as we are going a bit earlier this year to try and get use of the annual pass again.

2. mamapenguin

mamapenguin DIS Veteran

It is the full upgrade price.

macraven likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. robl45

robl45 DIS Veteran

Yes that's what I heard. Kind of ridiculous that I have to pay full price to upgrade for one week. Really ticks me off that I have to waste an hour of our trip doing it instead of doing it on the phone.

5. mamapenguin

mamapenguin DIS Veteran

Are you sure you can’t call? I upgraded by phone when I renewed last March. I went from Seasonal to Premier. Your pass will scan upgraded, but I would get the new card inside the park at guest services. We had no wait.

6. robl45

robl45 DIS Veteran

I did call today. They said it had to be in person and they couldn't even give prices on the phone.

7. mamapenguin

mamapenguin DIS Veteran

Under FAQ on Universal Orlando website it says you can upgrade your current Annual Pass by calling 1-866-PASS-4-FUN

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 12:35 AM
    macraven likes this.
  8. robl45

robl45 DIS Veteran

I am upgrading before renewal. Basically to use the last week of the pass. I will try calling the number you listed.

Thanks