upgrade after receiving documents.

Skallywag

DIS Veteran
I know it will not happen to us but just wondering if anyone has ever received their documents and then been upgraded before sailing.

Skallywag said:
I know it will not happen to us but just wondering if anyone has ever received their documents and then been upgraded before sailing.

it has never happened to me but i have read on here where it has happened to other people

It happened to me!!! about 2 weeks ago :flower:

Caught me completely off guard......Disney Cruise lines called me.....I thought it was a telemarketer :rotfl: !!! Then they said we are calling to let you know that you have been upgraded. :earseek: ..it sent shivers up my back :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Good Luck to all!!! :wizard:

What a wonderful surprise - I think that would be more exciting than finding out beforehand.

It happened to us once. On our very first cruise we'd booked a GTY. When we got our docs they told us we had a Cat 8 on deck 5 :cool1: 2 days before we left, our TA called and told me we'd been upgraded again to a Cat 4 :banana: Definitely had some pixie dust working for us on that cruise :wizard:

We were called 4 days before our cruise to tell us we had been upgraded.
I was in shock.

It happened to us just a few days before our cruise last week. DCL called and told us we were upgraded from a Cat. 9 to a Cat. 6. I was really surprised, especially because we did not book a gty. but picked a specific room.

It happened to us last year. We booked gty cat 12...and were upgraded when we recieved oue docs...but then DCL called just a day or two after we got our docs...to let us know we had been upgraded again...to a cat 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter