(Updated) Points for Rent/Transfer: 13 Animal Kingdom Lodge (AKL), June 2023 UY, $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Ace

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have 13 Animal Kingdom Lodge (AKL) points for rent/transfer for stays starting after June 1, 2023 at $18/pt.

I have rented out points previously and will provide a contract for the rental/transfer.

If interested in renting, please include as much information as possible with all inquiries in order for me to provide the best availability information:
1. Requested dates of stay
2. Preferred resort(s) - please list in order of preference ( AKL 11 months out / All others 7 months out / Cannot be used at Riviera )
3. Preferred view (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available)
5. Room size(s) - if more than one size works, please list in order of preference ( Studio / 1 Bed / 2 Bed / Other )
6. Number of people.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Hello! I'm interested. Here is the requested info.

1. September 8-10
2. AKL Kidani
3. Savanna
5. Studio
6. 2

Hello,

That is available for a total of 32 points. If you would like me to book this for you send me a pm with the lead person's information Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email.

Thanks,

October 20 (checking in)- October 25 (checking out).

Studio
1 adult 1 infant (1)

Anything available in the amount of points you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter