For those who didn't get the latest Target Circle Rewards offer, did it finally show up for you? I've experienced delays as well. Unfortunately DH still doesn't have this offer.

Target Circle Reward Offer: Various Offers
Spend X amount, 2, 3, or 4 times & Get a $ Reward.
Expires 1/23/23. Post #13242 :thumbsup2 @Princess Michele

For those who didn't get the latest Target Circle Rewards offer, did it finally show up for you? I've experienced delays as well. Unfortunately DH still doesn't have this offer.

No. I didn't get one this time and have all the prior times (I think).

I have not received it either...I have been offered one in December and August of last year.

I never got it I did however just go look and I got a $10 off $30 in-store purchase

This ^ reminds me of Home Depot. I made a few large online purchases, then returned some items totaling around $190 bucks. The cashier said $190 will be going on store merchandise gift card. So I asked, can that be used online? No, just in-store. Can it be added to a gift card even one that's existing? No. There must be an alternative, I don't live close by and I typically shop online. Some guy stepped in and he said we can email you a gift card instead and you can use that online and in-store, it will just take a few minutes for you to receive it. BINGO! Yes please, that's what I want. Within 10-15 minutes the email arrived so we left the store. I was able to use it online. I never knew this was an option, did you?

I just ran into this at Target, we returned a few things and received a merchandise card - but I didn't know you could only use it in store. Tried to purchase something yesterday with the merchandise card and found out you can't use it online! Thankfully we go to Target often enough that it isn't a big deal - but good to know they may be able to email you a gift card instead. Will have to ask at Target next time if that is possible there as well.

Right?! I don't often make returns, price adjustments absolutely 100% guilty!

This is not directed towards you @Liquidice but I wanted to show what I received from Home Depot. It's actually called eStore Credit and it's powered by CashStar which may affect store availability, who participates and who doesn't. And yes, looking at my images, clearly my printer is in dire need of help! Lol! Lastly, according to my spreadsheet, I made my return in-store on June 14, 2022 and printed the eStore credit the following day.

1673374791618.png

1673374802426.png

1673374816310.png

1673374829346.png

Proof is in the pudding.

So I had 2 happy Moments cards left, so I stopped in at Bed Bath and Beyond today to convert them to BBB gift cards so I could use them up. I went to the self checkout but it would not let me purchase a BBB gift card without cashier assistance. As soon as the cashier saw the happy gift card, she said you can't buy a gift card with a gift card. I tried explaining that it runs as credit but she absolutely refused. So I walked around the store and bought something for $100 (with tax it came out to $106.60) and used the happy card at the self checkout to purchase it. I then went to customer service and told them I wanted to do a return and wanted the money on a merchandise return card (which is the same as a gift card). Of course, the cashier who wouldn't let me use the happy card before was standing there and gave me a dirty look but didn't say anything as they did the return. Sad that in order to get a BBB gift card I had to buy something and return it - it just made more work for everyone involved.
I’m surprised the employee gave a darn since they’re probably about to lose their job.

I’d spend that gc asap. BBB may still be functioning but vendors will (and already have) refuse to sell to them on credit so inventory of good stuff could disappear...

Pet Owners check your email for PetSmart promotions.
  • 4,000 points redeemable for $10 Off. Exp 1/31/23
  • $10 Off $50. Exp 1/31/23

With my luck they would also ring up as "Home2" instead of "Homewood" 😆
So Home2 and Homewood are actually separate hotel lines within Hilton. I know at Flamingo Crossing they are side by side and share a pool. It’s possible that since the same company manages both, they may have applied the charges from a central booking desk, but they should be able to fix it for you. If you are earning Hilton points, it will also matter because the Homewood usually earns more than the Home2. Same basic concept of me staying at the Dolphin because I had a Sheraton discount instead of the Swan (which is a Westin).

I’d get it fixed while you’re there or at minimum get a detailed copy of your folio to show where you stayed so you can take it up with your CC provider later. Otherwise they’ll claim it was the wrong hotel line and deny the credit.

So a while back I purchased 5 - $100 Just Married physical gc from Kroger online during 5% off & 4x fuel, purchase fee for each was $4.95.

I finally convinced DH to use them on our utility bills. It was like he had a meltdown, no in fact that's exactly what he had! :laughing: He was so nervous and red faced, double, triple checking all the #'s, I swear he was going to blow up. I kept assuring him if it doesn't work it's not a big deal, we are not committing fraud, they're not going to turn off our water, electricity or natural gas. We're trying something new and I'm right here with you.

Well blow me down it worked without a hitch and with no additional fees for using a prepaid debit card with exception to Water & Sewer which we didn't pay, at least not yet. Thought I'd give DH a breather! :laughing: I don't get it, there was sweat coming off his forehead, I kid you not - I'm the one that's traumatized! :lmao:

All in all, 3 out of 4 are now paid in full and then some as I told him to enter the full amount of the gc. I don't want to keep track or deal with any remaining balances. No thanks!

So Home2 and Homewood are actually separate hotel lines within Hilton. I know at Flamingo Crossing they are side by side and share a pool. It’s possible that since the same company manages both, they may have applied the charges from a central booking desk, but they should be able to fix it for you. If you are earning Hilton points, it will also matter because the Homewood usually earns more than the Home2. Same basic concept of me staying at the Dolphin because I had a Sheraton discount instead of the Swan (which is a Westin).

I’d get it fixed while you’re there or at minimum get a detailed copy of your folio to show where you stayed so you can take it up with your CC provider later. Otherwise they’ll claim it was the wrong hotel line and deny the credit.
Exactly this! With additional great and helpful information. Much appreciated!!

Yes, I get it. Folks have been doing this for years, years! DH is just set in his ways and I don't want to henpeck or fight with him especially over money.

OH, oh, oh! The No No Clouds have finally dispersed and DH is now interested in getting a Generac. Omg, I clearly remember posting about wanting one a year ago. I asked him why now and he replied The weather is really changing. :crutches:

What!?, What, did I not mention that a year ago! :rotfl:

It's another win and I'll take it!

Slowly my evil plans are working, I'll get my way. :stir: :laughing:

Last edited:
I got my final approval for RMN. I had 4 purchases in October and November. Two were merchandise purchases and 2 were strictly gift cards. All 4 have been approved at this point. I wouldn’t have known anything about the site, if it weren’t for people in this thread. Thank you for all the information posted here. It is SUPER helpful!

I didn't get a bonus this month, but got $5 off $25 pickup order today. Better than nothing, I suppose.

I didn’t get one this time but have had the last few before.

Yes, I get it. Folks have been doing this for years, years! DH is just set in his ways and I don't want to henpeck or fight with him especially over money.

OH, oh, oh! The No No Clouds have finally dispersed and DH is now interested in getting a Generac. Omg, I clearly remember posting about wanting one a year ago. I asked him why now and he replied The weather is really changing. :crutches:

What!?, What, did I not mention that a year ago! :rotfl:

It's another win and I'll take it!

Slowly my evil plans are working, I'll get my way. :stir: :laughing:
we got our generac thru Costco. same installer, price as a friend but by going thru them we got a costco cash card, and extra % by using our costco visa!

Disney Gift Card Deals and Discount District

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
1673438421581.png

1673438318024.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points on 3rd Party Gift Cards including prepaid Visa and Mastercard
    • All Kroger Family Stores - links above
    • Excludes variable load Visa & MC
    • Expires 1/24/23
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Bath & Body Works & Kohl's Gift Cards
Kroger & Harris Teeter Online: Blackhawk Network
1673438627858.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points on 3rd Party Gift Cards including prepaid Visa and Mastercard
  • ONLINE DP:
    • Blackhawk Network - Does not code as Groceries.
    • Kroger sells Visa & Mastercard egift cards, currently Harris Teeter does not. Visa egift is issued from U.S. Bank. Purchasing fees applies. 11/17/22
    • The $100 Just Married Visa Gift Card purchase fee is $4.95 at Kroger Online but it's $5.95 at Harris Teeter Online
    • When buying physical Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards online, you'll be charged $0.50 per card for shipping.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter