It will be interesting to see if it actually pays out. Good luck to everyone venturing out and please post your DP!
Yeah, it does say excluding GCs and D23 memberships. I'm going to hold out on finishing my spend on my new Discover card until RMN is at 10% shopDisney, but will test PayPal with a small GC, $25, to have another DP and post on here later.

DP- bought $100 e-gift card from shop Disney. Clicked through PayPal and paid via PayPal but Gold points show shop Disney +0 pending
It took 24 hours for mine to change from 0 to pending w/points so I have my fingers crossed for you!

Attachments

• 53407909-6973-4E9E-B94A-3C4C01ADD664.png
    53407909-6973-4E9E-B94A-3C4C01ADD664.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
Does everyone else have staples take forever to process the cash back? I bought in store so I don’t see what the issue would be.

Yes. But I'm not too worried, Chase offers often take a long time.
Day 15 waiting for my three Staples Chase offers to post! 😄 What's weird is I got 3 emails from Chase yesterday about redeeming the offers (weird because I never get their emails for claimed offers anymore lol) but still no statement credit 🤷‍♀️). eta: 15 days**!

Last edited:
D1B1F141-2798-4CE0-8873-CB063874FC4C.jpeg
Shoprite has an offer to get $10 off a future order if you buy $50 in select gift cards, 8/28-9/3. Pictured is Aeropostale, Bath & body works, bed, bath Beyond, dominos, door dash, gap, hulu, and Sephora.

Day 13 waiting for my three Staples Chase offers to post! 😄 What's weird is I got 3 emails from Chase yesterday about redeeming the offers (weird because I never get their emails for claimed offers anymore lol) but still no statement credit 🤷‍♀️)
Yeah I'm waiting on the Staples offer to show up as well.
Did a Best Buy order the same day, and it tracked withing a couple of days. And was credited within ten days.

The weird thing on the Staples order..... I made it on the 12th of Aug, and received a conformation from Staples and from Chase Rewards. Then on the 19th I received an "update" from Staples saying there was a delay, next day I got notification that it had shipped... and my card was then charged. But RMN is tracking the original order, so I don't thing there was any changes made by Staples.

Thankfully I only had one card with the Staples offer...

Last edited:
View attachment 698030
Shoprite has an offer to get $10 off a future order if you buy $50 in select gift cards, 8/28-9/3. Pictured is Aeropostale, Bath & body works, bed, bath Beyond, dominos, door dash, gap, hulu, and Sephora.

Thank you so much for posting! Just adding...

Discount District
ShopRite: Save $10 on your next shopping order when you purchase $50 Select Gift Cards
Includes: Aeropostale, Bath & Body Works, Bed Bath & Beyond, Domino’s, DoorDash, Gap Options, Hulu and Sephora​
Expires 9/03/22. Post #10050 :thumbsup2 @Twilghtsprkle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter