• Buy $50 H&M Gift Card Get $10 Code FREE
    • Limit 1.
  • Buy $50 Red Robin Gift Card & Get $10 Instantly
    • Limit 2
  • Direct Link
  • Discover 5% via PayPal 3rd Qtr.
  • Expiry date unknown.

Last edited:

Some of my Chase cards have 10% at Giant grocery stores. Up to $10. Exp. 10/01. I have it on my premier Southwest, Sapphire Preferred and Freedom Unlimited.

Just to be clear, it's for the Giant food store with this logo
View attachment 696734
Thanks for posting! Just adding...

Disney Gift Card Deals & Amazon & Credit Card Offers
GIANT Food Stores Chase Offer: Save 10% up to $10
Expires 10/01/22. Post #9903 :thumbsup2 @Marionnette

Discount District
GIANT Food Stores:
  • Earn 5X CHOICE POINTS on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Airbnb, Chipotle, DoorDash, Gap Options, Instacart and Lowe’s
    • Weekly Ad
    • Excludes GIANT, Mastercard and Visa Gift Cards.
    • Expires 8/25/22.
  • Earn 8X CHOICE POINTS on any Choice, Giving Good and Happy Gift Cards
  • GIANT Food Stores Chase Offer: Save 10% up to $10
    Expires 10/01/22. Post #9903 :thumbsup2 @Marionnette

Last edited:
Thanks. I’m glad they have the pick your amount cards. I was planning on going in store. I’ll make sure the family wants them before I go. Every little bit helps.

It was posted earlier, but if you want one - don't forget to claim your $5 Disney Gift Card for 400 Disney Movie Insider points! Today only (normally 500 points). It is unfortunately limit one per customer, and only on the Belle card: https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/reward/576761

The nice thing is the e-gift card they send to you is similar to the ones shopDisney sends you and can be added to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay wallet. Can be useful to have a digital card like this and add value to it.

Just a slight vent about a physical GC I bought from ShopDisney n Aug 1. It was shipped Aug 3. I still haven't gotten it. It's been at the usps facility 20 min from my post office 4X!!!! Then back to Jacksonville, Atlanta, Stl, KC, near me, but never to my dang post office!!! I've called USPS 3x. They keep marking my case as resolved and I never hear back from them in 2-3 days like they say I will. I've called the local post office and they have sent a note to the facility near by to snatch it when its scanned again, but I have little faith. I have never been this frustrated in my life. Ok, maybe I have, but not over something this stupid.

It was posted earlier, but if you want one - don't forget to claim your $5 Disney Gift Card for 400 Disney Movie Insider points! Today only (normally 500 points). It is unfortunately limit one per customer, and only on the Belle card: https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/reward/576761

The nice thing is the e-gift card they send to you is similar to the ones shopDisney sends you and can be added to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay wallet. Can be useful to have a digital card like this and add value to it.
Darn I need 17 more points

Thanks it almost pays for a SmartWater!! :)

Also what size cards does office max or depot sell? I have 10% off there but up
To $8
Mine do the variables too! Makes life so much easier when they offer variables! (Especially since my OD imposed a rule of one gift card transaction per person per day. Very annoying. But they’re happy to split payment lol.)

Mine do the variables too! Makes life so much easier when they offer variables! (Especially since my OD imposed a rule of one gift card transaction per person per day. Very annoying. But they’re happy to split payment lol.)

I'm hoping I can do this deal. The OD I went to a couple weeks ago before the last 10% chase offer expired had zero gc that I would use. I'll try a different one for this new offer. Disney would be great but I'd also be happy with amazon or target.

I'm hoping I can do this deal. The OD I went to a couple weeks ago before the last 10% chase offer expired had zero gc that I would use. I'll try a different one for this new offer. Disney would be great but I'd also be happy with amazon or target.
Don’t be afraid to ask if you see a sales tag for something you want and it’s out. One time mine was OOS Disney but I asked if they had more and they opened the gift card display case and pulled out Disney GCs. Here I was thinking they might say “on an end cap somewhere I think I’ve seen them” and then they go over to the display and pull out a stack of like 50 from inside 😆

Added Offers ~ 8/25/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Weekly Ad Scan - Final Week​
Excludes Lowe’s & Home Depot.​
Expires 8/31/22.
Discount District
Publix: Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries
  • Direct link to weekly ad (you might need to change the store ID).
  • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
  • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
  • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
  • Expires 8/30/22. GCG
Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 3rd Party Gift Cards
Weekly Ad Scan - Final Week​
Excludes Lowe’s & Home Depot.​
Expires 8/31/22.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter