So it was a split payment at a register, you used physical VGC to buy more physical VGC and paid the $6.95 purchase fee with CC. Interesting Lowe's will allow you to buy VGC with a VGC. Sweet!

Honestly I've had no issues with VV. Hope to see a 4th of July promotion. It would really help out with the vet bills!
Correct! Well since it is technically a visa and not a "gift card" it stands to reason it clears through the visa payment system.

I did get the cash back from Rakuten, it's still 10% today and I thought about buying another one, but I am going to wait. I don't want to push my luck! My trip isn't until August and DL in October, so I have time.

Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
GCG

Publix: Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries
GCG

• Spend $50 or more on groceries at Publix and get $10 off a $50 gas gift card
  • Direct link to weekly ad (you might need to change the store ID)
  • Offer valid June 22-28, 2022
  • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal
  • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries
  • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined

Safeway/Albertsons: Earn 5x Points On Select Gift Cards
GCG

• Earn 5x points when buying the following gift cards from Safeway, Albertsons & other Just For U stores:
    • Netflix
    • Macy’s
    • Instacart
    • DoorDash
    • Delta
  • Direct link to digital coupons
  • Expires June 28, 2022
  • Unlimited use

I purchased a DGC (plastic) and a small item at shopDisney through Rakuten yesterday. Rakuten only paid the 10% cb on the item, not the DGC. Actually, I rarely get GC cb from Rakuten but RMN has been more reliable for me.
Oh dang sorry to hear that. They may yet fix mine...I did notice my amount changed today, but they didn't take it away. Instead my amount had gotten doubled to $40 cash back instead of $20 lol, they gave me 20%...time will see if it gets fixed.

Oh dang sorry to hear that. They may yet fix mine...I did notice my amount changed today, but they didn't take it away. Instead my amount had gotten doubled to $40 cash back instead of $20 lol, they gave me 20%...time will see if it gets fixed.
They did the same for my sister! Weird, I got the 10%, which I am happy about. I wonder if it will be adjusted (the double payment)???

Added Offers ~ 6/22/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Kroger:
Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
GCG
Offer valid June 24-26, 2022.
Post #8687 :thumbsup2 @happiestpoe

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway: Earn 5x Points On Select Gift Cards
GCG

Includes: Netflix, Macy’s, Instacart, DoorDash & Delta​
Expires 6/28/22. Post #8687 :thumbsup2 @happiestpoe

Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
GCG

Excludes variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards.​
Offer valid June 24-26, 2022.

Publix: Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries
GCG
  • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal
  • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries
  • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined
  • Direct link to weekly ad (you might need to change the store ID)
  • Expires 6/28/22. Post #8687 :thumbsup2 @happiestpoe

Something to look forward to...

Amazon Prime:
Buy $50 Amazon Gift Card or Reload, Get $12.50 Promotional Credit
DOC
Amazon has a special reload offer beginning on Prime Day (July 12-13) for Prime members. This deal is not yet live, it’ll begin on Prime Day:
  • Beginning on July 12am PDT, Prime members get $12.50 in promotional credit with a $50 Amazon Gift Card purchase or Amazon Reload.

It's tracking for me! Was an eGC. Going to do another one now.

:dog:Here's my baby boy sleeping off the heavy meds he received at the vets office. Notice the open toe? This should help prevent the nasty slimy infection from reoccurring. Vet did not take an x-ray instead suggested we wait 8/10 weeks to see if this healing process is working., so we wait. 1st-2nd week in August we should know more, seems so far away.
1655921267456.png
Sherlock's meds:
Breakfast & Dinner Bed Time
1655921724197.png

They did the same for my sister! Weird, I got the 10%, which I am happy about. I wonder if it will be adjusted (the double payment)???
Wait...I am not the only one? There goes my time to feel special....:sad:

Who knows, I am ready for them to take it back but hoping they dont look too close....haha. Next big fat payout isn't until August!

Raise deals
Link

• DGC up to 1.3% off
  • Landry's up to 15% off; 10% cb
  • Hard Rock up to 16% off; 4% cb

CardCash deals: home décor
Link

• Tuesday Morning up to 31% off
  • At Home up to 26.4% off
  • JCPenney up to 11.7% off
  • Restoration Hardware up to 11.1% off
  • Bed Bath Beyond up to 7.8% off

Ibotta deals
  • Flash cash: Disney+
    • 18% cb on the Disney Bundle (D+, Hulu, ESPN+)
    • Expires at 2.59am 6/23/2022
  • Hot deals
    • shopDisney 7%
    • CVS up to 10%
    • CVS CarePass 10%
    • Forever 21 10%
    • Ray Ban 8%
    • Gap 8%
    • Ulta 7%
  • Gift card shop
    • Lowe's 8%; $10 min
    • Landry's 5%; $20 min
    • Rainforest Café 5%; $20 min
    • Uber 2%; $15 min

I have never had luck with RMN but Rakuten, Ibotta, and Dosh have always tracked for me. Honestly of all of them Ibotta has to be my fav.

I almost always buy eGC and works fine, this time I bought physical because....well because I saw the Boba Fett GC and why not.
It's so interesting how different this can be for different people, mine is almost exactly the opposite! RMN always works for me and Dosh seems to work too, but I've never had success with DGC bought using Rakuten, Ibotta, or TopCashBack. Goes to show how important it is to try these sites out for yourself!

Speaking of all these different sites, does anyone else have trouble with getting TopCashBack to track eligible purchases (eg, not GC)? I've pretty much had it with them since it seems like I have to put in a missing cashback claim with half my purchases and it takes forever for the claim to actually go through!

Speaking of all these different sites, does anyone else have trouble with getting TopCashBack to track eligible purchases (eg, not GC)? I've pretty much had it with them since it seems like I have to put in a missing cashback claim with half my purchases and it takes forever for the claim to actually go through!
I gave up on TCB a long time ago. It never tracked consistently and they didn't honor their special deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter