My personal experience from the last time they had this offer was that Quill would not sell you the Visa gift card unless you were using a business credit card and shipping to a business address and they would not let you have more than 1 account at the same business address (I work at a school, and they would not let me make an account at the school address since the school already had their own account.) They also started questioning me why a school would want to buy a visa gift card.

All in all, after 4 or 5 phone calls and over an hour on the phone wasted with them , I gave up.

Thanks for sharing this. I was on the fence about ordering a GC from an unknown (to me) company.

Has anyone successfully used this MPerks on multiple GCs and received multiple $10 rewards? I would like to buy a few $50 GCs as gifts, but I know the MPerk where it’s 10% off GCs has only allowed me to purchase one discounted GC in the past. Thanks in advance!
I got 3 cards today totaling 500 (295, 120, and 85). And I got 10, $10 mperks.

My personal experience from the last time they had this offer was that Quill would not sell you the Visa gift card unless you were using a business credit card and shipping to a business address and they would not let you have more than 1 account at the same business address (I work at a school, and they would not let me make an account at the school address since the school already had their own account.) They also started questioning me why a school would want to buy a visa gift card.

All in all, after 4 or 5 phone calls and over an hour on the phone wasted with them , I gave up.

Thank you for the DP!

Joann Fabrics: Buy $25-$100 eGift Cards & Get $5-$20 Bonus Cards Free
GCG

• Joann is offering the following gift card deals:
    • Buy $25 gift card & get $5 bonus card free
    • Buy $50 gift card & get $10 bonus card free
    • Buy $75 gift card & get $15 bonus card free
    • Buy $100 gift card & get $20 bonus card free
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires August 11, 2022
  • Bonus cards expire August 31, 2022

BJs Restaurants: Buy $50 eGift Card, Get $10 bonus card
Link

• Offer valid through 8/21/2022
  • Bonus card valid from 8/22/2022 through 9/30/2022

Last edited:
Iberia: Save 15% On Gift Cards
GCG

• Save 15% on Iberia gift cards.
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires August 1, 2022
  • Gift Cards are valid for one year from the moment of purchase
  • Redeem within 1 year of the date of purchase and without restrictions on flights operated by the Iberia Group (Iberia, Iberia Express, Air Nostrum)
  • It is not valid for flight+hotel or flight+car bookings

Anyone having issues using a VV loaded into PayPal account to purchase gift cards? I attempted to buy DGC at ShopDisney this morning taking advantage of the RMN 10% offer and got “unable to process payment, use different card” message.

Question. Since RMN is 10% today, could I purchase Disney gift cards from the ShopDisney website with my Disney Rewards Redemption Card and earn 10% cashback??

I'm back for now, just posting images of Sherlock & his injury. Toe looks horrible! Vet said he needs to wear a breathable supportive bootie with velcro. Okay cool, but everything I'm seeing is for online only and/or the size he needs is OOS. :sad2: They should have told me this from the get go so I could have ordered it. UGH!
1659371693803.png

Edit to add: Stitches are still in.

I have in the past but haven't tried in a long time.
Awesome! I'm going to try it. If I can earn $20 back on "free" money by converting it into a gift card might as well. I would assume it would work since RMN tracks the purchase, not the payment method.

Combined 10% RMN And 10% Cash App boost.
I love that it automatically applies! Net $40 for a $50 GC. View attachment 689883
This is what I want to do but I have to wait for the physical Cash Card since my virtual card is expired and their support said I needed the physical card. Hopefully the RMN 10% lasts long enough. Did you do physical or egift? I want to try for an egift so I can add it to Apple Pay but the last time I tried that I didn't get the email with the gift card number.

Anyone having issues using a VV loaded into PayPal account to purchase gift cards? I attempted to buy DGC at ShopDisney this morning taking advantage of the RMN 10% offer and got “unable to process payment, use different card” message.
I've never had a problem, I always add them to PP to use on shopdisney. I'll be trying tonight, we'll see if I have a problem!

This is what I want to do but I have to wait for the physical Cash Card since my virtual card is expired and their support said I needed the physical card. Hopefully the RMN 10% lasts long enough. Did you do physical or egift? I want to try for an egift so I can add it to Apple Pay but the last time I tried that I didn't get the email with the gift card number.
Even if RMN expires, it comes back pretty often! The cash app boost doesn't expire for another 45 days. I have done egift and physical, both have tracked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter