UPDATED Castaway Cay Stats, 2004-05

Are there any updated statistics for more recent years? I'll be on the Dream in September 2014. I assume my odds are good as long as there isn't a hurricane.

There was a thread in the past few years if you do a search, but this poster left the boards a while and the data is no longer available. The ships don't miss CC just because of a hurricane. There are times throughout the year where the current doesn't allow this to happen. If you do an advanced search for titles only for "miss" or "missed" you will probably find many threads announcing cruises that have missed CC. Here is one thread with many posts.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2854575&highlight=missed

Thanks for posting that link. I know that there are other reasons besides a hurricane that CC is missed, but my point was that it is relatively rare. When I was last on this board, back in 2006, people seemed to think missing CC was a common occurence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter