(Complete! 12/23) "But Your Back is Broken!" WDWers do Disneyland Paris - Sept 18-23, 2022

AWESOME trip report!
We have 2.5 days at DLP and are WDW EXPERTS. Kids ages 8 & 10. I'm having a hard time finding the TIME to do all the research I need to plan out our days! Are there any podcasts or blogs youd recommend that helped you prep?

What are our MUST DO rides/shows? I'm really nervous we are going to miss something great because I'm so underprepared and its such a short trip!

AWESOME trip report!
We have 2.5 days at DLP and are WDW EXPERTS. Kids ages 8 & 10. I'm having a hard time finding the TIME to do all the research I need to plan out our days! Are there any podcasts or blogs youd recommend that helped you prep?

What are our MUST DO rides/shows? I'm really nervous we are going to miss something great because I'm so underprepared and its such a short trip!
Glad you enjoyed it! Provost Park Pass and The WDW Couple (I think they changed their name to Travel with Josh and Taylor?) both went to DLP and we watched their stuff. Additionally I followed DLP Town Square and PixieDust and ED92 on Twitter and occasionally used their websites. But honestly you don't need to do a ton of planning, in my opinion.

Must dos will depend on your particular family...as you can tell we really liked Hyperspace Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain and Pirates. Phantom Manor is great, as well as Crush's Coaster. Mickey and the Magician was good; I hear that the Lion King show is good but it was closed while we were there. I would imagine Small World is good too but that was also close while we were there.

Hi! Thank you for the fabulous trip report! I’m in the early planning stages for a trip DLP next year. Like you, we are tacking it onto the end of a trip to Germany and then Paris, so I was in it for ALL the details ;). It’s a great help for sure.

And funny side note, I got distracted by your first sentence. I’m a high school librarian but have been considering pursing other opportunities. I found myself looking up records management. Lol Thanks for the tip!

Hi! Thank you for the fabulous trip report! I’m in the early planning stages for a trip DLP next year. Like you, we are tacking it onto the end of a trip to Germany and then Paris, so I was in it for ALL the details ;). It’s a great help for sure.

And funny side note, I got distracted by your first sentence. I’m a high school librarian but have been considering pursing other opportunities. I found myself looking up records management. Lol Thanks for the tip!
So I'm clearly not great at notifications - I just saw this!

Glad you enjoyed it! I hope your trip is awesome - we really liked DLP. :)

Also that's hilarious! Records management was definitely a better fit for me; good luck as you figure out other opportunities!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter