UPDATED 11/17/02 We are all going to WDW during 2002 DISCON-II A Gathering of Friends

Ok, I'm going. :Pinkbounc

I haven't been on this board in nearly two years, but I was going solo to the World in December anyway so this is perfect.

I haven't settled dates yet, but I will most likely be staying at one of the All Stars and dates will be approx. Dec 4th through Dec. 11th.

I'll bring my pins!!
And since I won't be renting a car, I'll be interested in drinking. Lots of drinking!!

Since I'm going solo, I may be interested in sharing my room with another solo gal.

I am not going to commit to any more mini meets for now..
I guess it is okay to 'pop in' and join any of these mini meets?
We are pretty much spur of the moment..:D and hope to do a lot of the meets..I am going to print them all off once the time is set & try to make as many as possible...
Miniature golf will be a must though..:D (unless it is the night on Dec 3..MVMCP):D

:bounce: :Pinkbounc Update on our DIS-CON info! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

DH (Barry) & I will be arriving in Orlando on either 11/29 or 11/30. We will be spending the 1st 2 or 3 days house-hunting for a retirement home to move into in 5 yrs when Barry can retire! We aren't planning to buy yet, it's still a long way off, but you never know how these things will work out. :D Right now we just want to look around at some of the places we've heard about to see what we like. :)
Then, on Mon. 12/2 we will be checking into our timeshare resort. We will be there until 12/9. We will be at Marriott Cypress Harbor. :D We stayed there a couple of years ago & really liked it a lot. It is off site, but we'll have a car, so it will be fine, and I just love the features like the jacuzzi in the master BR! :earseek:
So far, the absolute definites on our list are Hoop-de-doo and the marshmallow roast on 12/3, and dinner at Chef Mickey's and MVMCP on 12/8. I want to do a lot of the other meets, too! As many as possible till I collapse! :p :p :p I'll update that list later, but what you have us down for looks good so far.
Be sure you put us down for 2 for anything that needs a count for tables or whateverelse needs an accurate # of people attending! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Thanks, Ray, for all your work on this list! I'm exhausted just trying to read all of it!

Ok Ray it looks I will be there from Nov 30th until Dec 10th. My plans right now are to stay at the Swolphin.

Hi Ray!!

We will be there 11/28-12/7 and staying at WL!! We are going to the unofficial DIS meet at MVMCP 12/3!!

Hi Ray!:wave: :wave: :wave:

Just wanted to let you know that when you get the chance, you can update Kevin and I on your lists of WHO will be WHERE and WHEN!!

We will be at the World from 11/30-12/09!!! YIPPEE!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We will be staying at the Contemporary Resort the first 8 nights. Unsure of where we will be the last night!!:earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

See you in 4 months!!

Debbie:earsgirl:

Okay Ray I am definitely there from November 30th until December 10th and staying at the Dolphin.

Ray darlin',
I am sorry to make more work for you, but my dates are now (and will remain, 'cuz I have my airline tickets) Dec.1st-11th!!!!

Thanks for doing this Ray!!
Corinne

Ray an update!

Due to my decision to buy a new house which will be ready in December I had to cut back on Disney just a little (I need more vacation time!) Anyway, I now arrive on December 2 and leave on December 9.

Ray,

I will be at BCV from Dec 3-8....just a change in your information

Karen

Hi Ray
I finally have nailed down my hotels so you can update
We still arrive on Nov 24 and Leave on Dec 14
We will be staying at the AKL, the Swan, and the Poly (in that order 1 week a piece)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hey smoochems, my dates have changed a tad.
I arrive on Nov. 30th and depart on Dec. 11th.
Thank you Ray for keeping this updated. It's fun to read! It's one of my favorite threads on here. :)

Alas.....I've worked so hard on this list and now 50% has disappeared.

I'll try to rebuild it, but using WebTV it takes forever.

I'm going to start now.

:( ::ray hanging his head in sadness:: :(

Oh Ray, I am so sorry to hear that.:( I know that you have spent a LOT of your time on this.
{{{hugs}}}
Corinne

Thank you Corinne and Sandra. I've already pm'd Alex and other tech people for help, but Cathy says she thinks that it is lost, too.

What's strange is my signature, which is separate from the thread is even missing. Also the HTML is not on the end.

I had been working on this since last February.

I am so sad. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter