Update on possibilites of Transformers

:rotfl: And on the other side of the Orlando park business....

Pleasure island is still standing empty after 4 years.

Perhaps they could enhance that area by paying tribute to other "empty" areas in their domain. I'm thinking a Disco Yeti tribute would at least be something.:confused3;) They could take pointers from our St Louis zoo who pays tribute to one of it's favorite residents.

phil.jpg

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/a-look-back-animal-lovers-tried-to-ease-phil-the/article_efe900c0-ac45-586d-8d97-0057a918ef23.html

:rotfl: And on the other side of the Orlando park business....

Pleasure island is still standing empty after 4 years.

Let us not forget River Country or the Wonders of Life Pavilion at Epcot ( and yea I know they use it for Flower and Garden )

So we have the same sources :p

Odd though, 75' height balloons nearby, but "not an attraction" being built per se.

The suspense is killing me

It's a gift shop.

:rotfl:

Oooo.... or bleachers for the lagoon show!

Wait... 2015 is soon... So It's gotta be a new BTTF Attraction!!!

Wait....

I know!

It's for a Quidditch field!

(Just doing my part to start a couple rumors. :rotfl: )

Although I don't think it would be a terrible thing to have it, I think it is so close to Spiderman that it wouldn't be the smartest thing. I'd rather see something else.

It really is though, so I would like to see something a little different! :cool1:

it's a gift shop.

Oooo.... Or bleachers for the lagoon show!

wait... 2015 is soon... So it's gotta be a new bttf attraction!!!

wait....

I know!

It's for a quidditch field!

(just doing my part to start a couple rumors. :rotfl: )

i love that idea!!!!!!!

Someone is reporting a year round haunted house.

It's a gift shop.

Oooo.... or bleachers for the lagoon show!

Wait... 2015 is soon... So It's gotta be a new BTTF Attraction!!!

Wait....

I know!

It's for a Quidditch field!

(Just doing my part to start a couple rumors. :rotfl: )

Great rumors! :thumbsup2:rotfl2::rotfl:

I really like the the haunted house idea - a lot! Could make it a ride like Haunted Mansion just Universal style.

Someone is reporting a year round haunted house.

Hmmm... Not Entirely sure how I'd feel about that. Here are a couple thoughts about it though....

1. I wonder if someone just assumes a year-round haunted house because of the previous HHN permit filed for the site?

2. It IS next door to the Monster's Cafe.... so it would make for an interesting idea and area if true.

3. USH I believe has a year-round haunted house, so it's not like this is a new idea for Universal

4. Ya know.... I almost wonder if maybe they are still planning on doing a HHN house on that site, but are demolishing the building due to the rumored damage it took during the hurricanes a few years ago. Maybe putting up a temp structure until after HHN before starting work on something a little more permanent on the site?

5. Actually... Permanent house, or even if they just put the HHN house there, How is this going to impact the S&S holding area since this building and area is one of the borders?

I would hope someone would realize that putting in a permanent haunted house is going to detract from the uniqueness of HHN.

I would hope someone would realize that putting in a permanent haunted house is going to detract from the uniqueness of HHN.

Does the Permanent house located in Hollywood detract from their version of HHN?

I've been through the Van Helsing House in USH. I don't remember a lot about it but I think it was fun. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter