UPDATE: 6/1 TR STARTED-2 'Bama families + a SUV takin' on the World - March 2010!

Your shirts turned out so cute! :thumbsup2 I LOVE the little elephant wearing the MickeyEars! You'll need to send me that one!

Thank you! I had fun making them. I'll be happy to send you the elephant one. Is there any particular wording you would like to have?

The Alabama Dept of Motor Vehicles came and sprinkled me with a little pixie dust. :tinker:
100_2525_copy.jpg

Somebody pinch me!!! I can not believe it less than 24 hours to go!! :banana:

Must finish up packing tonight then me & Stacey are staying up til midnight then heading over to Wally World to pick up New Moon. :love: Then back to house to catch about 3 hours sleep before heading to the airport. :cool1:

(in Eyores voice) "Well.... I'm late again.... nothing too surprising there...:sad2:"

but I made it just in time to "see you off". What a wonderful trip! Have a blast and I can't wait to see how much fun you have!

:wave: Hi everyone! The Bagby's and the Arrington's have returned. I've been so busy too -ugh!

Now I've got to organize all our pictures. I took 912 - 400 more than last year!!:crazy: I've been trying to upload some to Facebook but I keep bogging the system down :rolleyes1:.

Well - gotta go I need to check out how exactly I change this from a PTR to a TR & then catch up with some of my DIS friends.

Stay tuned though. I've got some interesting stories like the patio deck at Rainforest Cafe at DD collasping with us on it.......:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter