Closed: Points are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinmom108

DIS Veteran
UPDATE!! Points are no longer available. Thank you to the renters who let me make some "Disney Magic" for them

Last edited:
Shanes17 there is Availability at BWV checking in on 12/11/19 for 4 nights for a Garden/Pool view studio, 62 points.

Needing 110 points for Poly studio for 1/28/20-2/2/20 please. Our youngest daughter’s first Disney trip so trying to find a MK resort for easy nap times! She will be three. Thanks so much!

I need 153 points for Polynesian studio dates of October 19-26, 2019. Is this available?

Needing 110 points for Poly studio for 1/28/20-2/2/20 please. Our youngest daughter’s first Disney trip so trying to find a MK resort for easy nap times! She will be three. Thanks so much!
Thanks for your inquiry; however at present I can only book the Poly for 11 months out. You will need to wait another month & a half to find a DVCer that has Poly points then.

I need 153 points for Polynesian studio dates of October 19-26, 2019. Is this available?
Thanks for your inquiry. Those dates are all available for either a standard studio or lake view studio. I have enough points to book either the 7 night stay in a Poly standard studio 130 pts or 6 night stay in a Poly Lake view studio 129 for 6 nights within those dates.

Send me a PM if you're interested in booking. I'll PM you back later in the evening. Saturday, January 12th.

Looking for AKV, Poly or BWV; April 29-May 7 Studio, 2 adults. Can do split stay TIA!
Thanks for your inquiry. Sorry but I couldn't find anything available for your dates, even with a split stay. The closest thing would be just 3 nights at AKV Kidani Village for a Savanah studio checking in April 29th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter