Upcoming Movies: What are you Most Excited to See?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Several Disney movies are coming out this year. What ones are you most excited about?

Toy Story 3 for me of course and also Tangled (Rapunzel) and Sorcerer's Apprentice looks interesting. I'm not a big fan of Nicholas Cage, but I did like him in National Treasure. Tron doesn't interest me, but I know alot of people are very excited about it. I don't even think I ever saw the first one.

Honestly, I am most excited that Beauty and the Beast is coming out of the vault. I did not have kids when it was out last and it is the one princess movie we are missing.

Toy Story 3!!!!

Never heard of Tangled? I will have to look that one up.

Tron doesn't look like anything I would like either.

Toy Story 3 and my daughter is anxiously waiting for March 16 to get Princess and the Frog!

Toy Story 3!!!!

Never heard of Tangled? I will have to look that one up.

Tron doesn't look like anything I would like either.

Tangled is Rapunzel. It comes out in 3D in November of this year. Not much out there about it yet, it is on Disney's website, (but doesn't have it's own website yet( and there is a very short trailer on You Tube. Mandy Moore is the voice of Rapunzel.

Toy Story 3!

I'm a bit upset they renamed Rapunzel to tangled. But hey-ho what can ya do. lol.

Just saw Alice in Wonderland last week. I thought it was amazingly imaginative and delightful. Now I am looking forward to Prince of Perisa: The Sands of Time.

I'm definitely looking forward to Toy Story 3 the most! And National Treasure 3, whenever that comes out.

I am so excited to see Toy Story 3 - the trailer before Alice in Wonderland was great, and it looks really good! :) I am looking forward to seeing the new characters in it. :)

Can't wait to see Toy Story 3 - Love Buzz & woody. I'd also like to see Sorcerer's Apprentice.:thumbsup2

Honestly, I am most excited that Beauty and the Beast is coming out of the vault. I did not have kids when it was out last and it is the one princess movie we are missing.

When is that? That is awesome news. I ahve been wanting to get it for my DD!

pretty excited about Toy Story 3 and I did like the other 2 national treasure movies...

Toy Story 3 for sure and it would be amazing to get Beauty and the Beast on Blu ray when it gets released.

I really hope they come out with National Treasure 3!!!!! Isn't this one supposed to be about Atlantis? or am I imagining things again???

When when when??? I've been waiting for this to come out again! For some reason I never bought this on DVD.

Toy Story 3!!! I think I almost ripped DH's arm off when we saw the teaser before UP! :yay:

I hadn't heard of the new Sorcerer's Apprentice until now...

Toy Story 3 !!!! :banana::banana::banana:

SOSOSO exicted!

I am always buying toy story related items. Bought 'squeaky' plush, jessie pencil case & alien earsers in inside their "claw" yesterday haha.

Toy Story 3. How can you not get excited about a Pixar movie? Tangled (I wish they just called it Rapunzel...) seems nice, but I've only read about it in D23. I was laughing at the people's reaction to the Tron trailer when I went to see Alice- no one knew what Tron was. It HAS to be better than the original though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter