• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Up to 756 AKV Points for Rent @ $18-$19 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay. What does the availability look like for the following week, 4/12-4/17?
Only SSR has full availability for those dates. It's a 1-bedroom Preferred View @ 198 points.

Looking for Studio at AK Jambo from 10/1 - 10-7. Is there any availability?
Jambo has both the standard and savanna view studios available@ 91 and 115 points, respectively.

Hi Friends!

Experienced renter offering up to 756 AKV points at as follows:

$18pp: Up to 436 349 0 points available for reservations beginning before October 1, 2023​

$19pp: Up to 756 669 638 389 points available for reservations beginning on or after October 1, 2023​
Payment by Zelle (preferred), Venmo, and PayPal.

Once a reservation has been made, I will forward the DVC confirmation email. Full payment is due within 24 hours of your receipt of this email.

I have rented my points several times over the course of several years and every transaction has been successful.

Thanks for checking out my post!

Andrea
Looking for the following
2 bedroom animal Kingdom Lodge. I would need 2 2 bedroom units
Dec 7 - Dec 12

Looking for the following
2 bedroom animal Kingdom Lodge. I would need 2 2 bedroom units
Dec 7 - Dec 12
Hi!

Based on the amount of points I have remaining, I can book two standard view 2-bedroom villas. Alternatively, I can book one standard view 2-bedroom and one savanna view 2-bedroom with the purchase of 11 one-time-use points. These points are $19 each (exactly what I am charging) and I would simply pass that charge along to you.

Full availability for Kidani and Jambo for your dates is below, but I cannot see how many villas are available at each resort or in each category.

For faster communication, please feel free to PM me and I can pass along my email and cell number there.

Kidani Village
  • 2-bedroom lock-off, standard view - 174 points
  • 2-bedroom dedicated, standard view - 174 points
  • 2-bedroom lock-off, savanna view - 226 points
  • 2-bedroom dedicated, savanna view 226 points
Jambo House
  • 2-bedroom lock-off, savanna view - 226 points

Hi Friends!

$18pp: Up to 436 349 0 points available for reservations beginning before October 1, 2023​

$19pp: Up to 756 669 638 389 points available for reservations beginning on or after October 1, 2023​

Once a reservation has been made, I will forward the DVC confirmation email. Full payment is due within 24 hours of your receipt of this email.

I have rented my points several times over the course of several years and every transaction has been successful.

Andrea
I am a newbie here 🤓 I would like a 1 bedroom savannah view for March 17-21. I checked the brochure and need 158 point (I think), but how can I tell if it is available? If it is we’re in business 🥳. Thanks for your help!

I am a newbie here 🤓 I would like a 1 bedroom savannah view for March 17-21. I checked the brochure and need 158 point (I think), but how can I tell if it is available? If it is we’re in business 🥳. Thanks for your help!
Hi there! Welcome!

Unfortunately, I cannot make this reservation for you because of the date. My remaining points can only be used for reservations beginning October 1 or later. But, I checked availability for your dates and there is nothing. The most is one night for the 1-bedroom and that applies to both Jambo House and Kidani. You might be able to find a member to keep an eye on it for you if they have the points.

Good luck!

Hi Friends!

Andrea
April 29-may6. Best avail at akv. One bedroom standard at least hopefully. 4 adults 1 kid.

April 29-may6. Best avail at akv. One bedroom standard at least hopefully. 4 adults 1 kid.
Hi! Unfortunately, I don’t have any points left for those dates. Only for reservations beginning October 1 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter