up or down does it matter on Virgin Atlantic?

CAL2

DIS Veteran
Hi we are going to book with Virgin for our flight and looking at booking premium. My question is if I book our seats upstairs will we get stuck in a queue waiting to get off or is it like when you get on the plane, business, premium and then economy or a free for all and best book seats downstairs.?

Hi we are going to book with Virgin for our flight and looking at booking premium. My question is if I book our seats upstairs will we get stuck in a queue waiting to get off or is it like when you get on the plane, business, premium and then economy or a free for all and best book seats downstairs.?

We’ve experienced it both ways on many flights.

The flight we’ve just had, we had two seats right at the front of the bubble 20 A &C, so we were last out of the bubble and they had already started letting economy passengers out.

Previous flights CC made sure all Premium passengers were off before economy were let through.

So, it’s just your luck it seems from our experience.

In my experience, nearly everybody upstairs - economy and PE - gets off before anyone downstairs, except UC.

Last edited:

thank you for your replies. It looks like downstairs may be a better option. Does anyone know where these seats are located, are they near the door ?

When you get on the plane you turn left and premium economy is there, with first class right at the front.

If you want an early dart from the plane, row 19 downstairs in PE is the best on the plane. Always first off so that you can be well ahead into the immigration hall. When we travelled in PE we always opted for this row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter