Unusual question, I know. (Resort Cafeterias)

angelmichelle

Mouseketeer
Planning on shipping cereal/snacks to the resort and purchasing milk at the resort store - does the resort cafeteria allow you to use silverware (is it plastic or real?)/bring it to your room? Or should I ship plastic spoons with the cereal? Random question... but, it is indeed a question!

Probably staying in AoA or POP. Thanks, guys.

The food courts have plastic spoons so you don't have to worry about that. IIRC the milk is cheaper in the gift shop than the food court.

ETA: I don't think there is a problem using the food court's plasticwear since you are buying items there.

The food courts have plastic spoons so you don't have to worry about that. IIRC the milk is cheaper in the gift shop than the food court.

ETA: I don't think there is a problem using the food court's plasticwear since you are buying items there.

Thank you! :wave2:

By the time you pay for shipping(and gas to buy the stuff and get it to a shiiping cneter) it maybe cheaper to try one of the food delivery services like Green Grocer. They are online, you can order what you want and they deliver to your resort. The Resort will even keep cold stuff cold until you pick them up.:thumbsup2

Have a great vacation!

AKK

By the time you pay for shipping(and gas to buy the stuff and get it to a shiiping cneter) it maybe cheaper to try one of the food delivery services like Green Grocer. They are online, you can order what you want and they deliver to your resort. The Resort will even keep cold stuff cold until you pick them up.:thumbsup2

Have a great vacation!

AKK

Garden grocer requires a $40 minimum food purchase... we're looking at about $15 worth of food, really. But thank you for letting me know!

angelmichelle said:
Garden grocer requires a $40 minimum food purchase... we're looking at about $15 worth of food, really. But thank you for letting me know!

You can just pack your cereal & snacks in your luggage and then use the extra room home for souvenirs. The food courts at the value resorts have toasters you can use so you can also pack English muffins and bread for toast.

You can just pack your cereal & snacks in your luggage and then use the extra room home for souvenirs. The food courts at the value resorts have toasters you can use so you can also pack English muffins and bread for toast.

That's a good idea. I think I'll go with this - thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter