Unpurchased Disney Cruise Line Photos

Disneygal19

I love ºoº
I know this is a strange question but I have asked Disney and haven't gotten a real answer. What does DCL do with the unpurchased photos at Shutters are they recycled? It seems like such a waste if not. Thanks:upsidedow

I know this is a strange question but I have asked Disney and haven't gotten a real answer. What does DCL do with the unpurchased photos at Shutters are they recycled? It seems like such a waste if not. Thanks:upsidedow
I would guess they are destroyed. What else do you think they could do with them? If they sold them to you at a discount, no one would buy them at full price. I think they charge way to much for them. It seems if they sold them for less they could sell more and make just as much or more money. I guess though that they know the price point that maximizes their profit. They priced me out though.

The photos are destroyed. I don't know whether photo paper can be recycled or not, but the Disney company and the ship are very big on recycling and avoidance of waste; I suspect that if it can be re-used in any way, it is.

I would guess they are destroyed. What else do you think they could do with them? If they sold them to you at a discount, no one would buy them at full price. I think they charge way to much for them. It seems if they sold them for less they could sell more and make just as much or more money. I guess though that they know the price point that maximizes their profit. They priced me out though.

I totally agree that they are extremely expensive. We bought some pictures and the CD and I wish they would price the CD more like WDW. It was our first cruise and we had sap on our foreheads. Who knows if we'll do it again this time. I guess we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter