Unpopular foods you love

https://www.plated.com/morsel/most-disliked-foods/ For the purpose of discussion. I had no idea mushrooms were so hated. I love them! Would eat them raw dipped in hummus <3
Agree I love them but have family that hates them and it can become a PIA. I add diced mushrooms to my meet sauce. Was watching my nephew (6) , he refused to eat my sauce. My BIl also won’t eat any. For thanksgiving I make them 2 green bean casseroles. One with and other without

Miracle Whip
Ketchup and mustard on hot dogs
Pepperoni and pineapple pizza
Anchovies
Triscuits dipped in salsa
Black licorice anything

Natto, I love it over rice. It's rich in vitamin k2. I used to buy it at Good Earth when I lived in California. I could exist on natto over rice with a raw salad on the side.
Since moving to Florida I haven't been able to buy it locally. Try it You'll like it!

Canned corned beef hash. I mix mine with maple syrup and cook until there's a slight crispiness. Yum. Occasionally serve over a waffle.

Spam, Canned corn beef hash, ring balogna or good old oscar meyer balogna - My balogna has a first name its O-S-C-A-R lol!

Good old processed food!

Going to that list.

I hate:
blue cheese
anchovies
marzipan
black licorice
oysters
white chocolate
and add capers!!

I like mushrooms mayo, cilantro, olives

I like mayonnaise more than any one individual should.

Sometimes I just dip cheese in mayo and eat it. :duck:
My daughter is the same way. Mayo on everything. I think she got it from me.

My list-

Peanut Butter and Mayo sandwich
sardines
blue cheese
mushrooms
mayo on a hotdog
scrapple
Fried bologna sandwich
Pickled Okra
Pickled green beans
black olives

Canned corned beef, pickled onions, Branston pickle, mustard alllll over my tuna sandwich :thumbsup2

I despise everything talked about on this thread so far, other than hot dogs w/ketchup (not even unpopular,) and brussel sprouts.

Actually, I hate most foods. My main food group in Muenster cheese. Plain. I think that may be an unpopular meal. I also eat a lot of hard boiled eggs.

Admittedly I don't get the issue or problem with ketchup on hot dogs. Completely normal when we were growing up, I mean I understand that in other areas of the country/world different toppings on hot dogs are common whereas ketchup is not - but really, is it all that more odd than mustard or relish?

I like mayo on my fries. I LOVE fruitcake! My grandma's friend would make it every year. We would fight over it because it was amazing. I didn't know blue cheese and mushrooms were so hated. I love them both!

I like mayo on my fries.

i prefer mustard or tarter sauce, tarter sauce being very popular where we live b/c even if a restaurant serves nothing resembling seafood they will still more often than not offer tarter sauce as an option when you order fries.

i prefer mustard or tarter sauce, tarter sauce being very popular where we live b/c even if a restaurant serves nothing resembling seafood they will still more often than not offer tarter sauce as an option when you order fries.
I watched too much British reality tv when pregnant with my youngest. LOL

It's unpopular in certain regions of the country. The only place I can recall seeing it in my neck of the woods are places that are popular with out of towners and some malls on Long Island.

It is, isn't it?:lmao:

Saw some beautiful ones at my local butcher shop today and they became a topic of discussion as to what I would do with them and how she could never eat them, she thinks (another customer).
I’ve never eaten Hawaiian pizza. Never seen it in any of the LI malls- though, maybe I just haven’t noticed. But, whenever anyone orders pizza- its never Hawaiian. I agree with you- it must be a regional thing.

Cilantro.
I love it. I put it on my Chinese chicken salad sometimes without the chicken.
It goes in taco salad and other Mexican foods including homemade salsa. And I don ‘t mean a little. It is a big handfull in each personal salad. My salsa is oftem more green than red.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter