unlisted but available room service menu items??

vegi lasagna and steak fries mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
thats on the menu.

It is nice,

For ease for everyone here is my photo of RS menu 2009.

FLORIDADCL2009073.jpg

I have had many off menu things. just lots of crackers one one of us was sick, Salsa and dips and Tortilla crisps (chips).
Sandwich and rolls.

It is nice,

For ease for everyone here is my photo of RS menu 2009.

FLORIDADCL2009073.jpg

I have had many off menu things. just lots of crackers one one of us was sick, Salsa and dips and Tortilla crisps (chips).
Sandwich and rolls.

I cant wait to cruise again, your pic made me hungry Derek, this cruise we are going on has been booked for years, so near yet so far still. I cant wait to order the cheese and crackers again, thing is,with no verandah not a lot of reason for room service, but last time I ordered the lasagna and took it up to deck ten to eat, much better than the vegi burgers and fries.

I know you can get Mickey Bars from room service and I did it every night on our cruise:banana: One of the great dis board tips I got!!
Are there other Unlisted items??

We often use the quick room service form, that you put out the night before, to get breakfast on our early port days. Our 2 yr old twins will eat Fruit Loops out of the box but I know they need more than that for a long beach day. The last few times, I wrote on the menu that I would like 2 yogurts (not listed on the menu) and received them each time. Obviously yogurt isn't exciting but it was very helpful and it shows that you can get certain things not listed ont he menu...doesn't hurt to ask.

Jess

I cant wait to cruise again, your pic made me hungry Derek, this cruise we are going on has been booked for years, so near yet so far still. I cant wait to order the cheese and crackers again, thing is,with no verandah not a lot of reason for room service, but last time I ordered the lasagna and took it up to deck ten to eat, much better than the vegi burgers and fries.

Ive just noticed(unless I am blind) no steak fries on the menu, mind they are available folks!

Well you will have a long cruise to enjoy and have a lot of RS. I would try a new thing each day.

Yes, the issues of an inside room is the smell of the food can linger a bit, I ensure we open the doors or even eat on the verandah. Its a nice smell when its new/hot.

I will have a word with Mickey re an upgrade......

For Panama snag a place early deck 10 forward is where everyone will be, but deck 4 is closer to the action and often overlooked by cruisers.

Don't want fries we want proper BRITISH CHIPS!!!

Don't want fries we want proper BRITISH CHIPS!!!

Please dont get started re chips/crips

My dn when she was 8 waited in line at sea blizzard beach for 10 mins for "chips" come back to table oped up the back and went nuts.
I, yes me ofcourse had to wait in line for another 10 mins for french fries!

Just not a lot of room and view is not all that great from inside state room Derek, but I would still rather cruise twice with an inside rather than once with an outside!

Deck 4 it is !! im so excited re PC.:yay:

Please dont get started re chips/crisps

My dn when she was 8 waited in line at sea blizzard beach for 10 mins for "chips" come back to table oped up the back and went nuts.
I, yes me of course had to wait in line for another 10 mins for french fries!

Just not a lot of room and view is not all that great from inside state room Derek, but I would still rather cruise twice with an inside rather than once with an outside!

I know after all our travels to USA, we still once or twice ask for Chips and get crisps.

British Chips in a newspaper!!!!! Vinegar and pickle onion please!!

you can order just an order of fries or bowl of chips. When my kids were young I realized they would order a sandwich to get the chips or fries so I just asked if they could send up a plate of either instead of wasting a sandwich.

you can order just an order of fries or bowl of chips. When my kids were young I realized they would order a sandwich to get the chips or fries so I just asked if they could send up a plate of either instead of wasting a sandwich.

What we were having a conversation about was these lovely, ( low calorie) things.

We call them CHIPS!.

CHIPS.jpg

But yes you can get fries!!!!

Oh Yes, our favorite food, ask any Brit, if you go to Epcot, go to Harry Ramsdens, and get some you will never eat fries again!!!

I agree!
I do wonder about the batter they use...it doesn't seem the same as what I remember getting in Bloomsbury last...of course that could be due to the 2 mickey bars I ate just prior to "lunch" @ Ramsdens last time! :laughing:

I agree!
I do wonder about the batter they use...it doesn't seem the same as what I remember getting in Bloomsbury last...of course that could be due to the 2 mickey bars I ate just prior to "lunch" @ Ramsdens last time! :laughing:

Ramsdens is the closest you have but UK Chips are best I agree,

Anyway better get back 'on topic'...;)

Please dont get started re chips/crips

I, yes me ofcourse had to wait in line for another 10 mins for french fries!

Poor girl.:sad1: I bet on DCL the servers would notice her accent and confirm what she really wanted.

So when DCL sails to Europe, do they still call them fries or do they switch over to chips? On the one hand, DLC is a US company (with a Bahamas registy). But when in Rome (or anywhere else across the pond)...

Poor girl.:sad1: I bet on DCL the servers would notice her accent and confirm what she really wanted.

So when DCL sails to Europe, do they still call them fries or do they switch over to chips? On the one hand, DLC is a US company (with a Bahamas registry). But when in Rome (or anywhere else across the pond)...

Still call it fries, still charge in dollars, but boy you you get a shock when you ask for Chips in the UK, A nice shock!!!

According to the website, potato chips are available upon request, though this is not printed on the RS menu in Andrew's photo. The website doesn't list french fries which is on the printed menu with the cheeseburger.

Depending on which list you look at, both kinds of "chips" are unlisted but available from room service. (And that puts us back on topic:woohoo:)

we almost got back on topic:rotfl::rotfl:It was an entertaining fry/chip conversation!

It looks like there aren't too many secrets....but you can always ask and see whats available.

PB and J's sound handy too :)

Thanks for the answers:thumbsup2

I agree!

The EPCOT Harry Ramsden ships in its batter so its an authentic taste - well at least they did when I worked there. Not sure authentic from where mind lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter