Unlimited TSMM

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by LaurenT, May 17, 2018.

1. LaurenT

LaurenT DIS Veteran

The good news is that there is full availability for TSMM. I burned my first three FPs and then kept booking TSMM for the current time - all slots were open. They must have significantly increased the number available because of the triple capacity. Stand by was 60 min, but I walked on with FP 4 times and could have kept going if my arm wasn’t sore.

disneybirds, vinotinto, lvdis and 2 others like this.
  2. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

You DO know the "secret" of how to fire the pop-guns without taxing your wrists, right?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. LaurenT

LaurenT DIS Veteran

I do not! Do tell....

5. Thiago Acquaviva

Thiago Acquaviva Mouseketeer

OMG please tell me! I LOVE this ride but my arm looks dead after I ride it lol

6. Robo

Hold the cord/bauble between your index and middle finger, in the last knuckle (near to your fingernail.)
    Face your palm toward your face, and make very quick "COME HERE" gestures to pull the cord.
    You can fire very fast with very little fatigue.

7. LaurenT

LaurenT DIS Veteran

I will have to try that next time! It takes all I can manager to score 170k or so and then I see the high score for the hour is 340k something ... maybe that’ll help!

8. helenb

helenb Wishing for the World...

That's an awesome trick! My arm always gets sore too. I will try the trick!

9. MaC410

MaC410 DIS Veteran

Hopefully I remember that trick for our next trip. Although for my wife and I part of the fun of the ride is coming out with really tired arms. We always laugh about it.

10. Randomsoulshine

Randomsoulshine Mouseketeer

That's what I do and I beat my family every single time. I will not tell them about this method. Ever.

Mamapapa, tarak, disneybirds and 4 others like this.
  11. lvdis

lvdis love disney

I am so jealous! We only got to ride once during our trip last week, with about an hour wait. We would have loved to be able to ride multiple times with little wait!

12. mamamelody2

mamamelody2 DIS Veteran

I have used "the trick" the last few times I rode TSMM, but my arm is still done for before the end of the ride. I must just be weak.

13. Mrs~Incredible

Mrs~Incredible Mouseketeer

@Robo i think you should make a you tube video of this technique!
    :rotfl2:

Seriously though I cannot wait to beat my husband now!!!
    :cool1:

robinstrip likes this.
  14. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

And from what I recall, you don’t have to pull the cord all the way out, but you do have to let it go all the way in.

15. shocker

shocker DIS Veteran

Thanks for the update and report. I did not book any FP at the 60 day mark for us in July because I was hopeful the third track would help, A LOT. Hope to RD TSMM and maybe could get a 4th or 5th FP for it too, it'a a fav for the whole family. Unfortunately, I think SDD will be a one and done for us but didn't want to wait 2 hours for it.

16. Networth

Networth DIS Veteran

Wasn’t aware people actually pullled that string with their whole arm...

17. shocker

shocker DIS Veteran

You can also look online for some cheats for the game. Easter Eggs-specific things you can aim for that will open up new targets or will change the picture on the screen. I wouldn't let my DH do this until we had season passes ending and wouldn't be back for awhile, then we rode twice with more "knowledge." This will change your score but I didn't want it to kill the fun and spontaneity of the game. Just know the high scorers you see have just looked up the shared info and hacks for the game.

18. Lsdolphin

Lsdolphin DIS Veteran

No no no don't tell EVERYBODY!!!!

19. Babe the Blue Ox

Babe the Blue Ox DIS Veteran

I’m the same way. Robin mentioned this tip a number of years ago and i’ve Been using it ever since.

We like to wait until later in the evening and ride over and over again with little waiting. My family can’t figure out how i’m still going strong even on the 3rd of 4th reride.

joyjoy likes this.
  20. Babe the Blue Ox

Babe the Blue Ox DIS Veteran

Next time, wait until later in the evening and you can ride several times with very short waits and not even need a FP.

Just keep in mind that the posted waits are intentionally exaggerated at night to discourage late riders.

Even when the ride was new, we were able to ride up to 4 times over the last hour of operation.

21. Robo

Unknown.jpeg

;)

joyjoy and DaisyDuck001 like this.