Universal's HHN brochure in the mail

patster734

DIS Veteran
I just received a HHN brochure in the mail! :woohoo:

The front cover has the face we've all come to know and love (except for a few mommies), the face of Bloody Mary in all her beauty! The inside refers to the upcoming Preferred and Premier Passholder Nights on September 26 and 27, as well as October 3 and 4. There's a map similar to Hack2112's map here http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=27288313&postcount=17 with a short description of the houses and shows. Last, but not least, is the HHN price range for AP holders.

The rides on the map are Revenge of the Mummy, Disaster, Jaws, Men in Black, and The Simpsons Ride. I assume all the other rides will be closed during the event.

The mailing also refers to an interactive mystery game at the halloweenhorrornights.com website.

i was waiting for someone to start the thread on this mail out.....

i received mine also and it was just as one of the other websites stated it would be.

i love having all the info in advance.

hey, any of you going to do the interactive mystery game?

hey, any of you going to do the interactive mystery game?
If you can figure out how to get in there...let me know. I've already seen what's in the mirror...I wonder if that's what they're talking about. :confused3

I know I live in the sticks(somewhat),but US hardly mails me anything..

And i'm on there list!!:confused3

Everyone in the house has got AP's!!!!

If you can figure out how to get in there...let me know. I've already seen what's in the mirror...I wonder if that's what they're talking about. :confused3

I think you have to text Universal Studios and receiving text back. I don't text on my phone so I won't be participating.

"Text HHN to 64646." is what the mailing said.

DH had it ripped open before i got home today:laughing: he's really getting into it:thumbsup2 not much of a horror fan...maybe Mary turned him to the darkside:goodvibes

Here are a couple of shots of the mailer that I thought were cool:

DSC01871.jpg

DSC01872.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter