Universal Vacation Journal

Cielei

Up to my ears
We are leaving today for our trip! I thought I would share the Vacation Journal I made for my boys for our adventure. I used a worksheet type journal that my son's teacher sent home and copied the questions and just put them in a little more fun layout. It is guided journaling where they answer the questions and then draw a picture of their favorite thing that day. I used some of the autograph pages I had done for the drawings since the boys decided they didn't want to do autographs this time. I also used some of the papers and images that I got from some fabulous designers who offer digital scrapbooking elements and papers(they aren't all listed according to the designers in my files; so I don't want to credit the wrong people and I forget who did which one sometimes!). Hope you enjoy and feel free to use anything you would like!

The finished product:
IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

These are fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter