Universal Studios - which rides have drops?

Cpkim77

Earning My Ears
I haven't been to Universal Studios in a lonnnng time. I think when the ET ride was still there. I have a 7 year old who has a fear of rides with drops. He could barely handle the 1st big drop in Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean. Can you tell me if any of the Universal Studios rides have drops any bigger than those too? I definitely know Jurassic Park ride is out. Thanks!

All the simulators, minions, transformers, Simpsons have simulated drops At certain points.

hippogriff roller coaster has small drop, nothing major.

forbidden journey also has simulated drops

Jurassic world as you note.

the rest should be fine.

Yeah, the simulated drops will be an issue. I don't recall Transformers having one though. The vehicle doesn't move vertically. The safe rides will be secret life of pets, the shows, and maybe the tram tour. Kong can get a bit intense.

Transformers actually has two levels, so it does move up and down. Its just not obvious. The drop I was talking about is at the end when bumblebee catches you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter