Universal Studios on a Saturday?

dkzm74

Earning My Ears
Hi, could anyone tell me if the crowd levels in Universal Studios on a Saturday in November would be any worse compared to going Monday - Friday? I've got an old copy of the Unofficial Guide and it says the best days to go to Universal are Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays!! We're thinking of going on 5th November.

Hi, could anyone tell me if the crowd levels in Universal Studios on a Saturday in November would be any worse compared to going Monday - Friday? I've got an old copy of the Unofficial Guide and it says the best days to go to Universal are Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays!! We're thinking of going on 5th November.
November isn't usually very busy but weekends are busier than weekdays. To keep crowds at the absolute lowest, stick with Tuesday-Thursday. I don't think there would be huge difference between Friday or Saturday so if mid-week doesn't work for you, go whichever day works better for your schedule.

GREAT SCOTT!

If you get the reference, you get the reference. Aside from that, most of November is pretty slow. Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays tend to be slower. In that order.

I've just found out that the week commencing 7th Nov is Jersey week so I'm guessing most parks are going to be pretty packed this week anyway. Has anyone experienced the parks during this time?

Everytime I see that...I want to throw a roll of toilet paper at someone. :rotfl:

:lmao::lmao:

I've just found out that the week commencing 7th Nov is Jersey week so I'm guessing most parks are going to be pretty packed this week anyway. Has anyone experienced the parks during this time?

I don't think Saturday Nov 5th will really be bad at the parks, however, the following Saturday could be interesting because of the Harry Potter event going on.

It's also a matter of relative crowds. A Weekend in November is still likely to be less crowded than a weekday in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!