Universal Studios Hollywood - Platinum Annual Pass Unavailable :(

maggnanimouse

Mouseketeer
This is really just a thread of lighthearted mourning, if there is such a thing. I LOVED my USH platinum pass! I live about 5 minutes from the parks, so I really got my money's worth. My pass was set to expire a day or two after the parks were shut down in March 2020, so I didn't bother trying to renew or get a new pass. I since moved out of state (temporarily).

With the park now re-opened and my return to LA happening imminently, I went to go get a new pass and I saw that the Platinum Pass is currently unavailable.

I'm sure no one really knows the answer, so I won't bother asking if it will come back soon (if at all).

I'll just keep my fingers crossed for now!

This is really just a thread of lighthearted mourning, if there is such a thing. I LOVED my USH platinum pass! I live about 5 minutes from the parks, so I really got my money's worth. My pass was set to expire a day or two after the parks were shut down in March 2020, so I didn't bother trying to renew or get a new pass. I since moved out of state (temporarily).

With the park now re-opened and my return to LA happening imminently, I went to go get a new pass and I saw that the Platinum Pass is currently unavailable.

I'm sure no one really knows the answer, so I won't bother asking if it will come back soon (if at all).

Since this will be a renewal for you, have you tried calling and asking if they would let you renew at your current level? Just a thought.

Check back after June 15th. That's when the pass should go back on sale.

They suspended the sale of it due to covid operations.

The pass just went back on sale!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!