universal show request

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
We are going to universal for a few days at the request of our daughter who wants to see the harry potter stuff. Our son does not like coasters and screens make him sick. My parents are travelling with us and they dont do anything ride wise either, ( the most they can do is pirates ). My mom and son are HP fans. What can I have them do? I almost feel like buying them park tickets is a total waste. Id love to see a show addressing this, perhaps its already been done and I just cant find it.
Thanks!

We are going to universal for a few days at the request of our daughter who wants to see the harry potter stuff. Our son does not like coasters and screens make him sick. My parents are travelling with us and they dont do anything ride wise either, ( the most they can do is pirates ). My mom and son are HP fans. What can I have them do? I almost feel like buying them park tickets is a total waste. Id love to see a show addressing this, perhaps its already been done and I just cant find it.
Thanks!

Not sure if you have already seen it but on the Iniversal section of the board there is a great thread about plannfor touring the Wizarding World ... it includes the rides but also a lot of it is just exploring the lands (the shops, the special effects with the wands, etc) so at least in that area of the park there is a lot for anyone to explore

The last show about how to tour with a non Thrill seeker was great, my son is now excited about going to universal so thank you Craig and Ryno!!!!
Are there any character meals you would or already have reviewed at universal?
Thanks again guys!!!

I have been reading mixed reviews on the photopaas type service universal has, photographers are sporatic? Like to know what the guys think? How about having Ryno review portafino with his dog? Plus he could so the on site photographer for a photo sesion at portafino with his puppy and review that as well.

I have been reading mixed reviews on the photopaas type service universal has, photographers are sporatic? Like to know what the guys think?
Yes, I would say the photographers are more sporadic than compared to Disney's PhotoPass. Also, they don't always have the photographers with the roaming characters. But I'm sure the attendants would gladly use your phone to take pictures.

how about dining at the resorts specifically? I got alot of info from the recent dinning show, seems like most good dinning options are at city walk.

Review of Lombard’s seafood grill, it appears to be the only table service in universal studios, I’ll have to go back to see if the team reviewed it recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!