Universal show gone?

I think doing Universal shows again is a great move. We are not regular visitors, so we have only done DW as a family once, several years ago. Now that our kids are older, we are excited to be planning our first trip to Universal this June. As soon as we decided on going, I went straight to the dis channel because it was SO helpful when we planned our DW trip and I was eager to see what their recommendations were for hotels, attractions, food, etc...then totally bummed when I couldn’t find anything Universal related! Funny timing because a couple weeks later I saw the recent episode where they said they were bringing it back! We have a lot of Disney fanatics even here in Ohio who are beginning to favor Universal, so I would imagine there’s an audience for it?

While I know a Universal trip doesn’t require the same level of planning as DW, I would love to see some content on the best things to do/eat/where to stay for people that can’t go regularly. Our trip will be 3 days but our boys def want to do Volcano Bay, for example - what are the must-dos? Do I need to make a plan ahead of time to hit everything in that timeframe? What places to eat are not-to-miss if you only have 2 or 3 days? Recent hotel reviews? Tips on getting ticket deals? Best way to conquer all the HP areas? I could go on - these are just my own selfish requests...loved the new video on food at Universal; hope to see lots more!

the core issue i see is that with so many people moving to orlando the past year and access to annual passes is only at Universal and not at wdw currently, there will be a need for information on universal for this group of paper especially. so as the dis puts out more information, the more the need will be filled as a business. there will be more of a demand for universal passes , i'm sure there already has been, then it will trickle down to the non annual pass visitors and they will book trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!