Universal rides drops/hills & comparison to DW rides for wimps (spoilers)

I guess it looks scarier in person than what I'm seeing in Youtube videos. Thanks!

I get motion sickness, so I am a moderate wimp when it comes to roller coasters.
I can do forbidden journey once per trip due to motion sickness. It does not give me any stomach drop feelings, its just bad on the equilibrium they way the rides moves and twists you in respect to what you are looking at. It's not a traditional roller coaster.
Gringotts is a lot of fun and the drop isn't bad. You should try this. It is a fun ride. I did not get any stomach drop feeling from this at all, but I also do not get stomach drop from pirates.
Hagrids is fun. The cars do go fast, but it is very smooth. The drop is about as intense as ROTR. I get a little stomach drop on ROTR and about the same feeling on this one.
I have not ridden Mummy. I have ridden Jurassic Park in California and I don't remember it being that bad. Better than splash, but I am also okay with Splash.
Spiderman is hit or miss with me as far as giving me motion sickness. I definitely can only ride it once. Like forbidden journey, the movement while watching the screens messes with my equilibrium. There are no drops. Its more of a dark ride with 3D screens.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter