Universal questions

For me, it's a one day park, but others say 2 days if you want to do every ride and every show. I don't do motion simulator rides and that's what most of them are.

If you look through the other threads here, you'll see various suggestions for hotels. I recommend the Hilton because it is walking distance. They also have a shuttle if you buy too much stuff to carry, you can get a ride back to the hotel. It is way overpriced for what it is, though, but that's just how much stuff costs around there.

If you go during the slow season one day is enough. If you're there during peak season it's a two day park.

Hilton, The Garland or BLVD Hotel

Lake StageTek said, slow 1 day. However, if you do go on a busy day you can get an FOTL pass which, I think, would turn it into a 1 day park. (If Forbidden Journey is on the FOTL list.. it was in soft opening the last time I went and we didn't need an FOTL pass)

We have never needed more than one to see everything. We stayed at Residence Inn near LAX last time specially to go to USH before hitting Disney. To be honest, it's still quite a drive from there, so staying on site would be worth it if you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter