Universal meet photos from 6/23!

Thanks Barry!! Great photos.
just to let y'all know, he just kept snapping during lunch, he didn't let us pose! :rolleyes:

Nice photos, Barry! Looks like you had a great time.

Thanks Barry, great photos. Seeing these, makes me want to be back there! :)

Love these, Barry!!

Anyone notice that HE'S not in any of them???

I love those pics of Michael, especially the one of him with the umbrella. And the picture of me listening intently to CPMs sister's great stories!!

My fave is obvious!! :bounce:

Barry, love the pictures............. But it would be nice, for those of us not "in the know" who's who at the table???????? LOL

Robin, that is NOT the same Spidey that I have pics of. The Spidey from last year and the year before fits that spandex much better that this one. This one is not as "filled out" - he is on the skinny side. Glad I took all the pics I did of the "manly" Spidey. ;)
Also, Michael is A D O R A B L E!!!!!!! He'll be taller than you by next year for goodness sake!

Debbie

Thanks, PDG! BTW, Michael is only an inch shorter than his Mom at 9 years old! I give him till September to pass me... :rolleyes:

I agree, that is NOT my Spidey, this guy needed a few protein drinks, but he had lots of personality!
:D

Robin,

In my book, personality can only get you sooooooo far!!! LOL
Especially when you put on the SPANDEX - if you can talk the talk, you better be able to walk the walk......... Afraid Spidey isn't walking the walk there sister! LOL ;)

Barry, great pictures, thanks for sharing them with all of us. now that I know what the toliets look like at the swan I will make sure I stay there one night, it looked clean.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Great pics!! :D Now Id love to know who everyone was! I recognise Robin and Her son!!

Who can forget Robin and her son???? :earseek:

Yep, this guy was NOT the original Spidey who stole my heart in Confisco's but nice nonetheless... but WHO needs Spidey when I had Barry Hom, Robert Walker, MIB, rocketman and the Green Goblin??? MY HEART BE STILL!!! :p

Originally posted by Robinrs
Who can forget Robin and her son???? :earseek:

Yep, this guy was NOT the original Spidey who stole my heart in Confisco's but nice nonetheless... but WHO needs Spidey when I had Barry Hom, Robert Walker, MIB, rocketman and the Green Goblin??? MY HEART BE STILL!!! :p

Hmm...Michael was trying to set me up with Robin. Could he be smarter than his mom?

He even tried to set me up with our server at Mythos, Kierin. I told him that she was enagaged, but he didn't believe me. What has his mom been teaching him at home?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter