Universal Meal Deal...do I have this right?

MaeB

Mouseketeer
Hi folks,

So...not sure if I'll get flamed for this, but I want to ask just the same. I was just reading about the Universal meal deal that allows you to eat basically unlimited meals as long as you go through the line for each purchase. Would that basically mean that 2 people could share the meal deal? Do people do this or is it a no-no? Either way, all you can eat for $25 is a great deal!

You can't share. They watch for that. Otherwise a family of 6 could have a bargain!!!

You can't share. They watch for that. Otherwise a family of 6 could have a bargain!!!

Hahaha true story! I was wondering about that and thought it sounded too good to be true. :rotfl: Thanks for the reply. Still something tothink about thought. THe one park meal deal would practically pay for itself with lunch and dinner...

I think you have to eat more than lunch and dinner there for it to be worth it. since it doesn't include a drink. also restaurants stop serving food 30 min before park close..so if park closes at 6pm, you would be eating dinner before 5:30pm. I usually don't eat till 7pm so this wouldn't work for me. also the standing in lines a lot isn't fun. maybe not as much in the slow periods but waits to get your food can take awhile.

I think you have to eat more than lunch and dinner there for it to be worth it. since it doesn't include a drink. also restaurants stop serving food 30 min before park close..so if park closes at 6pm, you would be eating dinner before 5:30pm. I usually don't eat till 7pm so this wouldn't work for me. also the standing in lines a lot isn't fun. maybe not as much in the slow periods but waits to get your food can take awhile.
Yeah...same for me.

i stand alone on this but i do like the meal deal if i will be at the park for 5 days.

no breakfast is served with this promo.

i spend my time at Louie's for the pizza, salad and meatball sandwiches.
and also at IFFF as both places have the food i really like.

to me, going back thru the line is ok.
i don't need the dessert each time so that is a waste for me but you do get everything each time you go thru the lines.

at the end of the day, 30 minutes before they close, i go back for pizza and take it back to my room with me.

i have my refillable mug and only pay the discounted refill price for soda during the day i do the meal plan.

it is time consuming but if you have done everything in the parks that you came for, it is a relaxing day just to eat and wander and take pics.

i only do it for one park only when i buy the plan.

Glad I saw this, I was just about to ask. With 3 kids, it would be worth it for us just for their snacking habits LOL Something to think about anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!