Universal is open, but no mention of resorts?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Am I missing anything, I know universal parks are opening June 5th, but no mention of the reports? Anyone with early June reservations been cancelled? Thanks!

If you read the release from UO it lists the hotels available for June
Believe the 2nd

PB opens July 1

UO is updating info at times

I believe we have a current thread/sticky that atricks
has been linking UO updates in

If you go to the UO site, click on the link for updates

It lists policy for the present and info about hotels openings

Procedures have changed for a few things but is updated.
Info is now current for which hotels will be open for June.

I have used info from the UO updates and when I could not find what I need, I have been calling UO today in order to answers to help all in this forum

The FAQ is the link to use to check for updates on parks/hotels

FWIW, yesterday Costco packages with UO hotels began 7/1. Today the new package start dates are all 6/15.

If you go to the UO site, click on the link for updates

It lists policy for the present and info about hotels openings

Procedures have changed for a few things but is updated.
Info is now current for which hotels will be open for June.

I have used info from the UO updates and when I could not find what I need, I have been calling UO today in order to answers to help all in this forum

The FAQ is the link to use to check for updates on parks/hotels
Hi - where on the website do I find this information about hotels? Thanks!

If you read the release from UO it lists the hotels available for June
Believe the 2nd

PB opens July 1
I tried to find that but I don’t see it. Where are you seeing this? When I click on FAQS it just says this
1. What about hotels? And what if I have a hotel reservation?
Our hotels are an important part of our guest experience and we will share details soon. We are still finalizing our reopening plans and will contact those guests with reservations as soon as our plans are available.

I don’t see anymore info unless I’m looking in the wrong place lol

Since you have a hotel reservation, easy to give them a call for questions you have.

When more structure is in place, UO will share it with all.

I spoke with someone at sapphire falls today and she said they have zero info about pools or how things will work she specifically said “all we know is we are closed until May 31 and that’s it”

I just received an email. I have reservations at both Royal Pacific and Sapphire Falls for the same dates so I’m not sure which hotel they’re referring to.

9A13A3E3-DBB5-42D7-98C4-E36817181429.png

I didn’t get anything yet for our trips in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!