Universal from Disneyland- Nintendo early entry report

katyringo

DIS Veteran
I tried to find info before my trip and struggled so here is my report.

One day ticket and early entry to super Mario world. Early entry was at 8am. I had Uber pick me up at castle inn a suites at 6am. There was no traffic this morning (Memorial Day). I was the first to arrive to universal gate.

At 730 they scan you in and they hold you. They then walk the group to the land- everyone staying behind the workers. Once we got to the warp pipe the workers stepped out to the way and it was a free for all. Which was annoying. Then workers in the land had to yell no running.. and well.. people gonna people.

But I was on bowser's challenge at 750 and had rode twice by 820. I then did mini games. The lines for the mini games started to grow- but I won three. Right as the park opened to all guests I headed toward bowser junior challenge. The people were pouring into the land. Early entry is the way to go. Beat bowser junior! Then I rode Mario kart again- this time I walked right on with single rider.

I had gotten a reservation for toads for 915 when they opened up, but it's just a reservation to get in the line to order. It took 30 minutes to place order and another 25 to get food. Glad I did it to know, but it's a time suck. The food was okay, theming is great. The food didn't sit well with me tho. Felt off for a bit after.

I was able to leave the land through the pipe we came in and get a picture there.

Mario world was the reason I came so I wasn't sure what I else I was going to do. It was around 1030. I then did a short wait and rode Jurassic park. I used single rider for mummy. Waited about 10 mins for secret life of pets. Walked to wizarding world, had butter beer, rode the small coaster there. I ate lunch at three broom sticks. I then headed to park exit, did a little shopping and then headed for the Uber pick up. left universal about 135 and Uber is saying drop off castle inn and suites at 2:15. Today is a holiday so I don't know what a typical impact of traffic would be.

I'm glad I did a few extra things while there. One day is plenty. I want to bring the family back there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest