Universal as gift presentation HELP! :)

Tnblondy

Earning My Ears
Hey all! I am brand new to the world of Universal so bare with me! My daughter turns 16 next weekend and is dying to go to Universal for Harry Potter so for her birthday we are giving her a trip! Here's the catch, we aren't actually going until Spring break! I'm trying to find a cool way to 'give' her the trip next weekend. Probably some kind of cool printable? We have our hotel ressies (off site) but aren't actually purchasing the tickets quite yet so I can't just print the tickets and put them in an envelope, ya know? I need some kind of mock up ...something??? Any ideas??
TIA!!

Hey all! I am brand new to the world of Universal so bare with me! My daughter turns 16 next weekend and is dying to go to Universal for Harry Potter so for her birthday we are giving her a trip! Here's the catch, we aren't actually going until Spring break! I'm trying to find a cool way to 'give' her the trip next weekend. Probably some kind of cool printable? We have our hotel ressies (off site) but aren't actually purchasing the tickets quite yet so I can't just print the tickets and put them in an envelope, ya know? I need some kind of mock up ...something??? Any ideas??
TIA!!

Hi!

I surprised my daughter with an upcoming trip for her 11th Birthday. So naturally, since she was turning 11 she got her "acceptance letter to Hogwarts" just like Harry:)

I found a printable online. Not sure if I can post a link here but if you do a search for "Free Harry Potter Vacation Announcement Printable" you'll find it. You can also print a ticket for the Hogwart's express. We were able to insert a pic of my daughter on it. Then I bought a Hedwig like stuffed owl and attached the letter with ticket to the Owl and had him hanging off our chandelier so at her Birthday dinner it was there. Super fun! We leave in 31 days! So excited!

Good luck with your surprise,

Kelly

Hi!

I surprised my daughter with an upcoming trip for her 11th Birthday. So naturally, since she was turning 11 she got her "acceptance letter to Hogwarts" just like Harry:)

I found a printable online. Not sure if I can post a link here but if you do a search for "Free Harry Potter Vacation Announcement Printable" you'll find it. You can also print a ticket for the Hogwart's express. We were able to insert a pic of my daughter on it. Then I bought a Hedwig like stuffed owl and attached the letter with ticket to the Owl and had him hanging off our chandelier so at her Birthday dinner it was there. Super fun! We leave in 31 days! So excited!

Good luck with your surprise,

Kelly
Love this idea! We are surprising DS10 with a pre-Christmas trip to the Wizarding World and this would be a cute idea, if we are going to let him know in advance. We might just head to the airport that morning and see when he figures it out. (He does know we have annual passes since we got them in June on our trip so he should have some idea.)

I'm doing a scavenger hunt I found online. It has a Marauders Map theme. Each clue (ex. Go to the place where youd find Moaning Myrtle) has a piece of a puzzle on the back. When all the clues are found the puzzle can be put together to reveal the trip announcement. My DD is going to be 9, not sure if an older kiddo would enjoy a scavenger hunt? I forget exactly what I searched to find it online, but I could probably find the link or post a pic if you're interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter