Unexpected day of dining - HELP!

Which TS would you recommend for dinner?

• Cape May Clam Bake

• Whispering Canyon Cafe

• O'Hana

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

pianoronni37

Time has a way of changing things...
So of the three listed, which would you choose and why?

DH and I are going for 7 days instead of 6 (woohooooo!) but that leaves us with a dining predicament - where should we go?

We'll be on the DxDP but we are eating at all of the signatures that we want already (Jiko, Flying Fish, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Narcoossee's) and we don't want to bog down our day with yet another signature!

We also don't want to schedule the dinner to be in a park, because we want to explore the resorts!

Which would you pick, and why? :goodvibes

I voted for O'hana's just b/c we love it! WCC seems interesting too, though. And that resort is beautiful. Good luck! ;)

I didn't vote.
I would choose either Whispering Canyon or O'Hana. Both of these resorts are beautiful and worth exploring prior to or after your meal. Have fun deciding and enjoy your trip! :)

I picked Cape May because I love seafood and the Yacht & BC areas, plus you can explore Boardwalk too which is especially fun at night.

We didn't like the food at Ohana at all - dried out, tough meats, ewwww.

I don't have an opinion about WCC as we've never been. If you pick there, everyone raves about their bottomless milkshakes.

I love the Wilderness Lodge, where Whispering Canyon is located... I know I'm probably the only one, but I wasn't thrilled with the Poly

I voted WCC our server there was great. And the food was good also.

WCC is good food (it is very LOUD unless you sit "outside" the restaurant overlooking the lobby or go during an "off time" i.e. early dinner/late lunch) - and WL is a beautiful resort (we are biased DVC members with our home base there;)). The bottomless milkshakes ARE AWESOME! :thumbsup2

Um...

...bottomless milkshakes?

I had no idea... this may sway my decision... :upsidedow

but is the food good? My DH is from Memphis, and they know BBQ!! He will just insult it if it isn't at least edible!

Um...

...bottomless milkshakes?

I had no idea... this may sway my decision... :upsidedow

but is the food good? My DH is from Memphis, and they know BBQ!! He will just insult it if it isn't at least edible!

We like the food - last meal there DH had the meatloaf and I had ribs. Ribs were very good and he loved the meatloaf. Heck, the bottomless shakes are worth the visit!:goodvibes

WCC is good food (it is very LOUD unless you sit "outside" the restaurant overlooking the lobby or go during an "off time" i.e. early dinner/late lunch) - and WL is a beautiful resort (we are biased DVC members with our home base there;)). The bottomless milkshakes ARE AWESOME! :thumbsup2

We are biased too but enjoy all of them. (grin)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter