Unexpected Bonus Trip

Rob&Jan

"They can't hit ya"
Found a cheap air fair and we had some DVC points left and our AP's are still in effect so we decided to do a spontaneous trip to WDW over the Aug 1st weekend. :cool1: Yes Kevin I know it's HOT & HUMID and there's a chance of a hurricane but the pools are wet and the drinks are cold and we need a break. Maybe I'll do a live trip report I couldn't finish our last one because we lost Bawb in the middle of the trip. :sad1: If any podcasters are around at that time give us a shout we would love to say hello.

One of two we are planning to say goodbye to our old friend PI.... We will go down in September as well...

Probably not much in the way of park visits as we will be focused on the AC and Mannequins every night, the place always look so different when they turn the lights on and kick us out:scared1:

Might get up early (1 or 2 PM :rotfl: ) and catch Toy Story Mania.. who knows a morning trip to AK and a few rounds on Everest would be fun as well... need to give Yak and Yeti another chance as they should be a bit more familiar with the routines now...

Am I the only one who is consider taping (secretly of course) all of the A/C shows over the next couple of months? It would be great to have them to enjoy when it is gone...

One of two we are planning to say goodbye to our old friend PI.... We will go down in September as well...

Probably not much in the way of park visits as we will be focused on the AC and Mannequins every night, the place always look so different when they turn the lights on and kick us out:scared1:

Might get up early (1 or 2 PM :rotfl: ) and catch Toy Story Mania.. who knows a morning trip to AK and a few rounds on Everest would be fun as well... need to give Yak and Yeti another chance as they should be a bit more familiar with the routines now...

Am I the only one who is consider taping (secretly of course) all of the A/C shows over the next couple of months? It would be great to have them to enjoy when it is gone...

This sounds sooo familiar...

Just got back from my own last-minute WDW trip over July 4th weekend (Planned 5 days before leaving) to see AC again. Video cameras were in action!! We also chose to ride Toy Story Mania over Everest. Get a fastpass before 11am if you want to be at AC by 8pm! The (indoor) queue for TSM was worth waiting in line for the initial walkup/ride experience.

If only the AC's blender hadn't been broken (No frozen drinks=no Kungaloosh)

Have a great trip! Don't forget the Gold Bond!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter