Undiscovered Walt Disney World on Travel Channel

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
There is going to be a new program on the Travel Channel tonight (10/3) @ 8:00 PM on Walt Disney World. It is called Undiscovered Walt Disney World and says it will offer behind the scene segments, attractions that were never build, a a birds eye view of WDW. Set your VCR's or Tivo's!

Will it be hosted by Jim Hill?

Or will this finally be a realization of my previously joked about Geraldo special?

I've got my VCR Set! ::MickeyMo

Tivo iss set. Is this the same as a something they showed a few months ago -- or something new?! New, I hope! I need a fix!

Sheesh, almost thought I missed it, didn't realize it was a new one. It's on again at 11 tonite and 11 tomorrow morning (Sat.). Got the VCR set now:hyper:

I just love these new smilies:moped: :boat:

I'm really sorry to show my ignorance but i've looked up every travel channel i know but i can't find what your talking about. Please help.

Jean :confused:

OOPS
Just realised i've missed it, i really must look closer at the date's to see when thread's are posted DOH

Jean :confused:

It was an okay show. It was more like "for those of you with lots of extra disposable income, here are some things you can do besides theme parks." but neglected to mention that almost everything they detailed cost quite a bit to do.

I saw the ad for this but didn't have time to watch it. What was the deal with letting a chef cook a meal that you create? That was the only thing that looked new to me.

It wasn't exactly a meal that you create, the chef asks you if there is anything that you do not care for, and he will not use that particular thing in any of the dishes. ie: food allergies, " I hate seafood" and things like that. And yes, they are all costly things to do with evception of watching spectro magic and fantasmic. We looked into all of these things over the years, and they are for guests with extra $$$$ to burn. At least it was a new show instead of the great hotels repeats that they show constantly. :rolleyes: Funny thing though, I still watch them every time they are on! :eek:

I watched it today and really did not learn anything.

They mentioned that there are folks who do not know about Spectro-Magic. I find that hard to believe.

They did not touch on attractions never built. They could have gone into Wilderness Junction, Buffalo BIll Junction, the Asian Resort, Honeymoon Suites in DI, spending a night in the castle, and many more things that never came to pass.

I watched the show too. I feel that we get our daily fixes coming to the DIS Boards and finding all this great information out, that most of us considered that show old news. It makes you feel like "I knew that".

There are a great many people that live in my area that have never been to WDW and think it is just another theme park.

Yea, don't you find it almost unbeleivable that some people have never been to WDW!?::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I saw it, not much hardly new that I didn't already know about.
I was more aimed at redirecting guests to spend money in other places of WDW and most of the "little known places" were all high dollar venues.
How many people can afford to rent a mega-party boat?

Or afford Circus Soleil? sure its a good show from what I hear but the high ticket cost has steered me away.

There is a ton of hidden deals that few people know of and IMHO should stay that way!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter