Underdog and Sweet Polly on the Magic..Plumpies for a Porthole..No insurance needed

DSC07531.jpg

DSC07538.jpg

so after a short shopping excursion we took the ferry back to the ship..
Video time..click on the picture:3dglasses

DSC07556.jpg

Pacemaker patdown.:headache: Seriously? who would take a picture of that??
046504ba-2e66-43a7-8ff5-d872ea07e403_0277.jpg

Had a quick lunch at Plutos then Underdog went right back to the cabin for a nap. Robin told me she needed some Pierre time anyway.:headache::mad:

Tuna dreaming...."Will Underdog ever stop talking?"
611eebe0-27a5-4a55-beaa-4eb9b9f19233_0241.jpg

We miss you too Rose! Think Nov 2013! book it!

I wish, but probably not till 2014, but you never know....

Well we have a sneaky feeling it was the lovely lady from WI in the cabin next to us who wrote "dirtbag" on our tablet, but we have no proof.:laughing: However we have heard her use that term more than a few times.popcorn::We'll wait and see what the video tapes show.;);)

Hey, did we ever see the tapes on who put the bra on your door and who put the Pepsi magnets on Jeff's?:lmao:

oh yeah, if you ever cruise and see footprints on the wall, its probably from Underdog.:rolleyes1
;)

Pacemaker patdown.:headache: Seriously? who would take a picture of that??
[IMG]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx103/Tartgirl1220/046504ba-2e66-43a7-8ff5-d872ea07e403_0277.jpg

Is that where they put pacemakers in Ohio?:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: That may explain why you are still having a few issues!!!!:rotfl2:

Cass, Chuck loved that banana icecream. Then he figured out that they didn't have it everyday. He was pouting.

Did they really not have it every day??? :confused: I read that they had it on the Dream and Fantasy now but I think it is always available.

It was our pleasure Cass. We all missed you on that cruise. Thanks for posting the webcam video. :

It was tough to watch you guys sail away without us....but I am glad you all had so much fun :goodvibes

You should post your other photos like that one :lovestruc

Well we have a sneaky feeling it was the lovely lady from WI in the cabin next to us who wrote "dirtbag" on our tablet, but we have no proof.:laughing: However we have heard her use that term more than a few times.popcorn::We'll wait and see what the video tapes show.

I don't think anyone from Wisconsin would do something like that....France maybe....:duck: :rolleyes2

You don't look so good here bud :sad1: I'm sorry you were having a bad day :hug: Ever since I enjoyed my fabulous 5-star stay at a nearby hospital in 2010, I've had lots of dizzy spells myself but nothing compared to what you have been going through so I totally feel for you :hug::grouphug::hug::flower3:

Underdog cant resist the redheads.:lovestruc:love::rotfl: its a mannequin people!:rotfl:
83a374a9-ec86-4815-8669-ae61fe18fad1_0260.jpg

This photo is SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

There's a Hard Rock in Sint Maarten now????? :eek:

Awesome!!! Now we have another HRC to hit up when we go :goodvibes :thumbsup2

No matter how bad you feel..its always a good time for a smoocher!:love:
DSC07534.jpg

Awww...... sweet:goodvibes:lovestruc

Chuck asks..which way to the topless beach?popcorn::
DSC07536.jpg

Yuck, believe me..... and Scott can tell you too...... there ain't nothing down that way to look at....:scared::crazy2:

Underdog cant resist the redheads.:lovestruc:love::rotfl: its a mannequin people!:rotfl:
83a374a9-ec86-4815-8669-ae61fe18fad1_0260.jpg

:lmao: Bad dawg!

or this one from Clearwater Beach a few years ago?

Robin could put an album together. Underdog and Sweet Polly smooching their way across the world.:3dglassespopcorn::
DSC02319.jpg

or this one?
dreamscometrue.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter