Underdog and Sweet Polly on the Magic..Plumpies for a Porthole..No insurance needed

MONDAY, MONDAY.. cant trust that day

DSC07455.jpg

Well, look at you in your Hawaiin shirt. Don't you both look nice.

Robins favorite French officer Pierre also popped into the Smoothie Meet. Not sure how he knew about it?? ROBIN!!:headache: It was around this time i told her ..ok i saw on the Navigator that they have "pin trading with the officers" but theres no way there was going to be any trading "Plumpies for a Porthole" in hopes of getting a cabin upgrade.:rotfl: She's stuck with me so she may as well get used to it.:rolleyes1:hug:

We decided to hit the rebooking desk early in the cruise and get it out of the way. Me thinks the chic there this week was new because she had lots of problems.:upsidedow..but we got 2 future cruises booked.:thumbsup2

DSC07651.jpg

DSC07652.jpg

free sign for anyone buying a DVC on the cruise.:rotfl::lmao:
DSC07653.jpg

DSC07654.jpg

Ok..Strawbery Smoothie Dis meet.:cutie:

This tradition started a few cruises ago because we had noticed theres always Wine Tasting meets, beer tasting meets etc so since Robin and i dont drink alcohol, we'd have a Strawberry Smoothie meet in Quite Cove Cafe. The meets became an instant success and have become a traditional part of our cruises. On our last cruise, good friend Rick :angel: decided he'd stir the pot and introduce Robin to Chocolate Smoothies and that was it...i lost her for good.:rotfl:

:hug:Thank you Hun.:hug:

All in all it's great time to catch up with the Dissers we've met over the past year or so..By the way...Once the final count was in..Strawberry Smoothies won in a landslide.;):thumbsup2

Think it was Chocolate.

Think it was Chocolate.

no way! i still have the reciept! Somehow Nancy convinced the Parleyers "Smoothies were on Underdog".:rotfl: Thanks to fellow Parleyer Wendy for splitting the bill so i didnt have to wash dishes the rest of the cruise.:rotfl::worship:

Loving your TR! Hope we get a chance to meet you and Robin on a cruise someday. I hate for my food to touch and don't try weird food either, but love me some smoothies. And my DH, well, he wouldn't be ashamed to wear that Jessica Rabbit shirt either. :rotfl2:

Seriously, I can't believe you ate lamb! :eek: Yuck!

When we got back to our cabin after dinner, we discovered someone had put gold chocolate coins in our Fish extender.:thumbsup2:dance3:

DSC01197.jpg

But someone had also wrote DIRTBAG on our tablet as well??? WOW! who would call Robin a dirtbag?? she's such a sweet girl.:cutie: (theres no way that was meant for me..right?) That mystery remains unsolved to this day..although we do have DCL scouring the hallway tapes for a clue as to who it might have been?? (perhaps Pierre?):rotfl:

Tomorrow would be a very difficult day for Underdog.popcorn:::sad2:

Loving your TR! Hope we get a chance to meet you and Robin on a cruise someday. I hate for my food to touch and don't try weird food either, but love me some smoothies. And my DH, well, he wouldn't be ashamed to wear that Jessica Rabbit shirt either. :rotfl2:

Seriously, I can't believe you ate lamb! :eek: Yuck!

i was still in my 40's back then and not old enough to know better.:rotfl:
It was either that or duck!!! And we owned a few of those white ducks and kept them as pets on our pond so i wasnt going to try that!

What size shirt is your DH? I'll check my warehouse.hahaha

You are the cutest couple at sea! MUCH better than Robin and Pierre! :goodvibes

I do love reading your TRs- sorry someone wrote something nasty on your door. :sad2: I hope Underdog will be ok in the next installment!! I'm a little worried!

We were sooo full from all that Peanut Butter pie we had in our room.:rotfl:

All I have to say about that is...

DSC01233.jpg

Recharged a little, perhaps walked off some of that Brunch in anticipation of the Dis "Strawbery Smoothie Meet" in Quite Cove this afternoon..or as we call it, the NOT so Quiet Cove.:rotfl:

What are you doing with that leg? Yoga? :rolleyes:

You are going to have such a lot of fun.

Counting down the days H :cool1::banana::dance3::yay:

But someone had also wrote DIRTBAG on our tablet as well??? WOW! who would call Robin a dirtbag?? she's such a sweet girl.:cutie: (theres no way that was meant for me..right?) That mystery remains unsolved to this day..although we do have DCL scouring the hallway tapes for a clue as to who it might have been?? (perhaps Pierre?):rotfl:

Well that wasn't very nice! :sad2:

:rotfl2: I knew you'd jump in on that one Cass! LOL!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter