Underdog and Sweet Polly on the Magic..Plumpies for a Porthole..No insurance needed

Home time is always a sad time :sad1: But at least you guys had a great trip and you didn't have too many bad days :thumbsup2 Knowing you, you are probably downplaying your tough times but hopefully there were enough good times to make up for them :hug:

I am so sad I missed this cruise, it was weird not heading down to Florida to meet up with you guys...every 2 years since 2005 except this last one :sad2::sad::(

That is NOT gonna happen next year! We will be there even if we have to pimp out Rob :rolleyes1:lmao::goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us :grouphug:

pimp Rob out?:rotfl: that'll get get you bus fare to the airport anyway.:lmao::rotfl2: (just kidding Rob old buddy, old pal.):cool2:

:cool1:
DSC07805.jpg

Ah....that's a lovely picture. Great report. Thanks for all the great memories.

Going to the airport to go home is always the worst part of the trip :( But it looks like you had a wonderful trip and I'm sure you will be back :rolleyes1 I look forward to the next one!

It was SOOOO good seeing them again!:grouphug:

Sure was! :cutie:

Now on past trips i somehow have gotten the reputation of "not carrying my weight" when it comes to the luggage department...So i'm assuming Nancy took this opportunity to "stick it to me" with some photo evidence.:rotfl2::lmao: (keep in mind..i have a bad heart):rolleyes1
7e5e6988-bbce-43e5-906c-eede058772dc_0065.jpg

It was here in the airport that the girls decided to have a "gang toity" (Mash reference) as girls always seem to do??? While Chuck and i were waiting for them we suddenly heard all kinds of laughing coming from the inside of the girls restrooms. All we could do was roll our eyes and smile because those 2 had been giggling their way thru the Caribbean all week.

Turns out while in the restroom Robin had jokingly used the Seinfeld line and said "Nancy? Can you spare a square?":rotfl::lmao: And they both pretty much lost it at that point.:rotfl:
Robin mentioned she kind of freaked out when she said it because she wasnt 100% sure it was Nancy next to her.:rotfl:
Nancy then decided she'd take a picture to share with the class.:lmao:

6b1b94fd-6a55-4b67-95c2-6f7ea0bd7200_0066.jpg

A humorus moment turned sad quickly as it was time to head to the gate for goodbyes. Their flight to WI left around the same time as ours to OH so we at least got to hang out in the same gate for a little while longer.:thumbsup2
Chuck on the babechase.:cool2: I taught him well.:cool1:
DSC07805.jpg

DSC07807.jpg

A great time was had by all, I'm sure. :thumbsup2 Thanks for the trippie Mike.:hug: It was nice to relive that cruise again and all the good times and laughs. :thumbsup2

Great report....except, man, I get depressed even when it's other peoples trips that are ending! :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!