Underdog and Sweet Polly on the Magic..Plumpies for a Porthole..No insurance needed

That's ok, it was very amusing! :rotfl::thumbsup2
Bob thought so too, hmmm good sign huh? :goodvibes

2014 sounds like the year to me! As also mentioned by Angela and Leisha too.:thumbsup2

Us too!! 2014 definitely!!!

I can't believe I just found this!:scared1: I just read though and your already off the ship!!! :eek: I need to get on the dis more I guess. Boy it does make me miss everyone... even you dawg;):flower3:

All are welcome at our house too. Why just last week, Janice and I were planning Rose and Bob's wedding on my patio. Harrison will be ring bearer. Sorry for the middle of the night texting Rose and Lori.:goodvibes

Really!!!! That one slipped past me. I need all the news and gossip please.

The End is Near..:sad2:

Awake at 6:30..Robins snoring was bad enough to wake the Zebras.:eek:
We had a Dis meet scheduled at AKV foodcourt with some friends from previous cruises (KK1 and the BOB). it was great seeing them again even if only for this short time. They had decided on cruising the Dream and we were curious to hear their take on that. :sail:
Group picture!:grouphug:
DSC07772.jpg

e9b61e29-34db-454a-adbd-ad3a10c9b743_0005.jpg

Steve and Laura
DSC07770.jpg

Karen, Ellis and Neil

DSC07769.jpg

DSC07767.jpg

After a "too short but very fun" :grouphug:meet we parted.
we then decided to just chill around the Animal kingdom Lodge and soak it all in. we had toyed with the idea of going over to Downtown Disney for Earls sandwich lunch but decided against it..(in hindsight we really should have went as an Earls sandwich sounded really good). However Underdog was pretty much wasted by the end of the trip and relaxing in the chair sounded good.:cloud9:
DSC07796.jpg

DSC07773.jpg

DSC07774.jpg

DSC07776.jpg

DSC07778.jpg

Love the AKL pictures! We stayed there in Kidani Village last year and it was amazing. I spent lots of time lounging in those rocking chairs watching the animals - it is so relaxing!

I loved your trip report! You guys sound like you are lots of fun! My kids think I am crazy sitting here reading and laughing at someone's trip report when I don't know them! Well this has definitely got me excited for my cruise - just over three hundred days to go - I can do this - I can wait patiently - ok no I can't - I want to go now!!

There's nothing like burning a couch for a Victory!!!!!! Go Mountaineers......wait....wrong team!!!:lmao::lmao: I was glad Kentucky won it! Congrats!!!!!!! If WV can't win then I don't mind if my neighbor does!:thumbsup2 (BTW...if you don't know...I am originally a WV girl.)

I knew I liked you it is becaue we are neigbors,:thumbsup2

Yummy!!!! We even make those on the ship (using the chocolate chip cookies from the buffet and the soft-serve from the ice cream bar.) :thumbsup2 That looks more chocolate than strawberry to me though... Is the strawberry thing only while on the ships? :laughing:

I will have to try this in Oct.:worship:

Love the AKL pictures! We stayed there in Kidani Village last year and it was amazing. I spent lots of time lounging in those rocking chairs watching the animals - it is so relaxing!

LOVE Kidani.:wizard:
Theres actually an Animal Kindom Lodge rocking chair on Ebay right now..for "only" $250....do i dare?:rolleyes1

I loved your trip report! You guys sound like you are lots of fun! My kids think I am crazy sitting here reading and laughing at someone's trip report when I don't know them! Well this has definitely got me excited for my cruise - just over three hundred days to go - I can do this - I can wait patiently - ok no I can't - I want to go now!!

i hear you!:wizard: but the Dis does make the time go by faster.:thumbsup2

We had a little time before the Magical Express would take us to the airport so we took the bus over the the gift shop at Jambo House.
DSC07800.jpg

While on the bus we couldnt help but notice the bus ad signs that hang inside. Anyone who knows us knows we have a pretty large collection of Disney signs and this Pirates one caught our eye as i had noticed there was one just like it ending on Ebay later this night!:thumbsup2:3dglasses

DSC07782.jpg

DSC07783.jpg

Wouldnt mind having this one either.:thumbsup2
00e4dd7f-a7f5-40c9-839e-105bdf89dedb_0059.jpg

Before we knew it it was time to head to the airport.:sad2:
6becb404-cf75-4686-9cbe-850d6ce6efc7_0064.jpg

Now on past trips i somehow have gotten the reputation of "not carrying my weight" when it comes to the luggage department...So i'm assuming Nancy took this opportunity to "stick it to me" with some photo evidence.:rotfl2::lmao: (keep in mind..i have a bad heart):rolleyes1
7e5e6988-bbce-43e5-906c-eede058772dc_0065.jpg

It was here in the airport that the girls decided to have a "gang toity" (Mash reference) as girls always seem to do??? While Chuck and i were waiting for them we suddenly heard all kinds of laughing coming from the inside of the girls restrooms. All we could do was roll our eyes and smile because those 2 had been giggling their way thru the Caribbean all week.

Turns out while in the restroom Robin had jokingly used the Seinfeld line and said "Nancy? Can you spare a square?":rotfl::lmao: And they both pretty much lost it at that point.:rotfl:
Robin mentioned she kind of freaked out when she said it because she wasnt 100% sure it was Nancy next to her.:rotfl:
Nancy then decided she'd take a picture to share with the class.:lmao:

6b1b94fd-6a55-4b67-95c2-6f7ea0bd7200_0066.jpg

A humorus moment turned sad quickly as it was time to head to the gate for goodbyes. Their flight to WI left around the same time as ours to OH so we at least got to hang out in the same gate for a little while longer.:thumbsup2
Chuck on the babechase.:cool2: I taught him well.:cool1:
DSC07805.jpg

DSC07807.jpg

DSC07805.jpg

Lucky Chuck!!! :goodvibes

Home time is always a sad time :sad1: But at least you guys had a great trip and you didn't have too many bad days :thumbsup2 Knowing you, you are probably downplaying your tough times but hopefully there were enough good times to make up for them :hug:

I am so sad I missed this cruise, it was weird not heading down to Florida to meet up with you guys...every 2 years since 2005 except this last one :sad2::sad::(

That is NOT gonna happen next year! We will be there even if we have to pimp out Rob :rolleyes1:lmao::goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter