Underdog and Sweet Polly on the Magic..Plumpies for a Porthole..No insurance needed

I'll wait now as all the ladies reading this go back to all the pictures and look at my eyebrows.popcorn:::3dglasses:cool2::rotfl:
I totally did!!! :rotfl2: But I have to agree with....

As for the eyebrows.....ok, whatever you say. They do seem to grow. hehehehehehe I'm thinking she had her wax packed in her carry-on and was ready to whip it out!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: She needed to make a few bucks to pay that bar tab!:laughing:
:lmao:

Awesome report, Dawg! :goodvibes

:lmao::rotfl2: I did go back and looked RObin does have perfect eyebrows.

Wow. I didn't notice until you mention it. Next time I see her, I will have to spend more time ogling her. ;)

An Underdog mus thave! Ice cream cookie sandwich from the bakery!

Yummy!!!! We even make those on the ship (using the chocolate chip cookies from the buffet and the soft-serve from the ice cream bar.) :thumbsup2 That looks more chocolate than strawberry to me though... Is the strawberry thing only while on the ships? :laughing:

Okay, I have replied with quotes and pics three times now and lost it all three times! :sad2:

Now, it's time to sum up :rolleyes:

Stupid DIS!

St Thomas....

Looked beautiful as always! Yikes about the people missing the ship! That would be scary! You would miss Castaway Cay, a sea day and someone would pack up all your stuff for you :scared: We don't do DCL excursions but we always make sure we have 3-4 hours to spare before the ship leaves just in case :thumbsup2

Love the line dancing :banana:

OMG, the weather at Castaway Cay looks perfect!!! Looks like a perfect day with perfect company! :love: LOL about the guy taking the sign....funny that you saw that :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Love this one...reminds me of Chip and Dale...

DSC07656.jpg

That last night at dinner always sucks, especially when you know it's your last night with good friends :guilty:

While you were pulling back into port...did you see any crazy people who got up early to watch you come in? :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Eyebrows? :rotfl2:

That was great about getting the van...faster to WDW but wowza, that guy oughtta be reported! SOOOO not Magical! :eek: I don't think most people tip the DCL bus drivers...$35 per person one way is a bit steep! We've only taken the bus once as a family and the bus driver was so busy eating and drinking that I felt the dude should have tipped me for all the stress he caused me! :headache: They made us sit in the front seat (this was when Kira was 11 months old and they don't have car seats!) and so we got a front row view of the bad driving :scared:

7ad0bbff-9178-4ffb-835a-3c19c75b07c7_0098.jpg

Nice mug! :teeth: :lmao:

yeah Cass. i was doing the "pouting face" because it was our last day..i should have posted this one.:thumbsup2
DSC07707.jpg

I don't know how you all keep up that pace.......all action and no sleep (no comments Mike). I would fall over by the third day!:)
As for the eyebrows.....ok, whatever you say. They do seem to grow. hehehehehehe I'm thinking she had her wax packed in her carry-on and was ready to whip it out!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: She needed to make a few bucks to pay that bar tab!:laughing:

all action eh?popcorn:: pirate:;);)

Love this one...reminds me of Chip and Dale...

you were pulling back into port...did you see any crazy people who got up early to watch you come in? :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

am i Chip? or Dale?

Nope..didnt see anyone crazy enough to get up that early to watch the ship return.:upsidedow:laughing:

DEBARK DAY..on to WDW

DSC07693.jpg

Waiting for the gates to open.
DSC07695.jpg

I'd be up watching those classic Disney cartoons, milking every last minute I could.

And your wife has excellent taste in sneakers. I swear by that style of Sketchers.

I might have to be dragged off the ship kicking and screaming by my hubby when it's our last day. Good to see you both maintained composure. ;)

Really enjoyed the Magic, Memories and Me show..popcorn::

DSC07734.jpg

DSC07731.jpg

and of course Wishes.:wizard:
DSC07755.jpg

DSC07751.jpg

Main St Electrical parade.:3dglasses
d40f325d-165a-4a6b-980b-ba920a8240e3_0102.jpg

f039888a-2e14-4c44-ab0a-b5bfaa6a6d02_0106.jpg

DSC07719.jpg

Had a great day at the Magic Kingdom and got back to our room around 11.

Tomorrow morning we'd be meeting some friends from previous cruises for breakfast...DIS meet!:grouphug: and then theres the story about what happened in the restroom at in the Orlando airport!:rotfl::laughing::rotfl2:
What happens in the Orlando airport restroom doesnt always stay in the Orlando airport restroom, does it Robin and Nancy?popcorn::

I'd be up watching those classic Disney cartoons, milking every last minute I could.

And your wife has excellent taste in sneakers. I swear by that style of Sketchers.

I might have to be dragged off the ship kicking and screaming by my hubby when it's our last day. Good to see you both maintained composure. ;)

oh she loves her Sketchers.. I think she has a different color for every day of the week.;):laughing:

Awesome report, Dawg! :goodvibes

Wow. I didn't notice until you mention it. Next time I see her, I will have to spend more time ogling her. ;)

Yummy!!!! We even make those on the ship (using the chocolate chip cookies from the buffet and the soft-serve from the ice cream bar.) :thumbsup2 That looks more chocolate than strawberry to me though... Is the strawberry thing only while on the ships? :laughing:

thanks Wendy.:flower3: yeah, strawberry is on the ship only.:rotfl: I'm not picky.:rolleyes1;);)
WOW! i'll for sure be making my own ice cream cookie sandwich on our next cruise!! Thanks for that idea!:thumbsup2

I am LOVING your trip report. Loving it so much I have gone back and read your entire 2009 report and need to read the first one as well.

The comment about the eyebrows and all the women going back to check.. well I went back to check.. THEN read your comment and sat here laughing so loudly I scared the dog and he left the room.

Can't wait to find out what exactly happened in the bathroom.

Oh my goodness, Cinnamike! A trip report! I just stumbled upon it and I am so happy!! I'm going straight to page one to start reading....:cool1:

:sad1::hug:
Someday soon I hope we'll sail again together:goodvibes
Or have a dismeet somewhere else.

Let's have a DisMeet at our house!:thumbsup2

ok lets do!:thumbsup2

Really? When?

All are welcome at our house too. Why just last week, Janice and I were planning Rose and Bob's wedding on my patio. Harrison will be ring bearer. Sorry for the middle of the night texting Rose and Lori.:goodvibes

That reminds me.......Scott and I leave May 17th...will you be down on the 15th or 16th?:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I have the basement all ready for you. Right beside Coco's kennel.:rotfl::rotfl:

Where are y'all headed?

Loved seeing all the pics, Cinnamike! The report was great, too. My favorite pic is of you and the mannequin. I can't wait to show it to Rob when he returns from his business tirp to Kentucky on Friday.

Oh yes, congrats to Univ of Kentucky!! GO SEC!:cheer2:

Please give Robin a big hug for me and have one yourself, too! Seeing the pics of your cruise makes me miss all the KKers/BoBers so much!

We are probably not cruising until 2014, probably Summer. Derek is graduating then.

Let Robin know that the No Drama Mama cruise is on hold for now, but I will definitely spread the word if/when we get something going.

For now, Rob and I have a Royal Caribbean short cruise over Labor Day weekend, thanks to Cass for the help. Any takers? The price is right for sure...

How are you feeling these days?

I am LOVING your trip report. Loving it so much I have gone back and read your entire 2009 report and need to read the first one as well.

The comment about the eyebrows and all the women going back to check.. well I went back to check.. THEN read your comment and sat here laughing so loudly I scared the dog and he left the room.

Can't wait to find out what exactly happened in the bathroom.

you read our 2009 trip report? Let me know how it ended as i havnt had a chance to read it.popcorn:::rotfl:

All are welcome at our house too. Why just last week, Janice and I were planning Rose and Bob's wedding on my patio. Harrison will be ring bearer. Sorry for the middle of the night texting Rose and Lori.:goodvibes

Where are y'all headed?

That's ok, it was very amusing! :rotfl::thumbsup2
Bob thought so too, hmmm good sign huh? :goodvibes

Loved seeing all the pics, Cinnamike! The report was great, too. My favorite pic is of you and the mannequin. I can't wait to show it to Rob when he returns from his business tirp to Kentucky on Friday.

Oh yes, congrats to Univ of Kentucky!! GO SEC!:cheer2:

Please give Robin a big hug for me and have one yourself, too! Seeing the pics of your cruise makes me miss all the KKers/BoBers so much!

We are probably not cruising until 2014, probably Summer. Derek is graduating then.

Let Robin know that the No Drama Mama cruise is on hold for now, but I will definitely spread the word if/when we get something going.

For now, Rob and I have a Royal Caribbean short cruise over Labor Day weekend, thanks to Cass for the help. Any takers? The price is right for sure...

How are you feeling these days?

2014 sounds like the year to me! As also mentioned by Angela and Leisha too.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter